Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

If anybody said anything remotely like that to me they would regret it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

How ironic, "I wish WHITE people would stop being so racist" - as he uses race to blame people .... holy **** the irony ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Awful rubbish, if they didnt use those terms they'd use whatever else was there: big ears etc.

Theres a difference between racism and bullies, ignorant people using terms that are available.

In fairness to ignorant scumbags they are very fair and equitable. They abuse, harass and make everybody's life miserable just the same no matter what race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Joe gonna cry.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Poor kid, that's rotten.

On an aside, is Joe covering the press conference at 2?

• Advertisement

Awful rubbish, if they didnt use those terms they'd use whatever else was there: big ears etc.

Theres a difference between racism and bullies, ignorant people using terms that are available.

Bullying is the real problem, racist behaviour etc is a symptom.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

De plain peeple of Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeed being held up to de loight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,561 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is Joe going to ask a very obvious question, where is the father? Is he involved in his son’s life and upbringing..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,166 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

pc7 wrote: »
    Poor kid, that's rotten.

215 I think he's switching over. Not sure if he's Jag bound then or if he will comment on it later.

What sort of a "person" speaks like that to a child and refers to a baby with such malice.

• Advertisement

pc7 wrote: »
    Poor kid, that's rotten.

He has one eye on the clock he already mentioned 2:15 as kick off

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

215 I think he's switching over. Not sure if he's Jag bound then or if he will comment on it later.

Great thanks, will keep with the radio so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭cozar

poor little lad.

Check these people

What sort of a "person" speaks like that to a child and refers to a baby with such malice.

Inbred thick as **** Kells people thats who.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

That is racism.
    I wish more people would recognise that it is and it is unacceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Tough on the poor kid and his parents. I'd say its hard for them not to lash out at these arseholes.

He nearly said I don't give a sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Joe juicing up the piece......clown

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Joes amazement at it protects him from actually doing anything useful about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Exactly, kids will always be kids and use whatever they can to hurt other kids feelings ...
    I have a northern Irish surname - and it was in 5th class too and my idiot teacher when he was going through our names on the 1st day asked was I from northern Ireland .

Rest of the year ... "Proddy bastard "

"English ****" :rolleyes: yeah "English" ....

"F*ck off back to NI ya proddy bastard" ...

"we'll get the IRA after ya" ....

That was just a few dickheads some of the time, I mainly had a good time in primary school ... but kids will be kids ....

This wallow in your victimhood mentality is bad for this generation, will expect every handout for their perceived victimhood and injustices ...

Look at that fool Ebon Joseph claiming getting Ribena in mistake for wine was "racist" ...

I'm convinced Joe is going to come out, all the segments on the husbands breaking out all of a sudden and now his 'gay' friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Where's carlossssss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,166 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Afro Brazilian no less.

It’s so subtle it doesn’t exist.

Did Joe's story about his gay friends really happen?

Text y for the freinds dont exist or text n for never really happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Why do they keep saying “black lives matter”........surely all lives matter?

So you’re not allowed praise anybody whose first language is not English, actually speaking English particularly nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

So you’re not allowed praise anybody whose first language is not English, actually speaking English particularly nicely.

He speaka da lingo better dan de host.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Ireland definitely has issues with colonialism, marco is right but not in the way he thinks at all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement