Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,249 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

This guy is a neuroscientist...maybe not in a place to criticise it really...not his area

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

So is there still the two metre distancing and do we still have to wash our hands

• Registered Users Posts: 6,636 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

he was roaring to open now he sayz its too early covering all bases joe eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

We should totally disband all passport control in dis country as it’s so very revisit so to speak.

As a blow-in Tipp man I'd feel awfully discrimated against if I couldn't shop in Kilkenny or Warfud based on the colour of my pisspot / passoporte.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

The Cheiftans and the dubliners drew up the boundaries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,167 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No air travel, boo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,000 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

No air travel, boo.
    Were you planning a trip to Californy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,852 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i'm looking forward to a trip down to west cark , hopefully the good weather is not gone for the year !!

There were more people wearing masks earlier on, until the authorities drummed it into our heads not to be wearing them. They should have simply spat it out that it would indeed be desirable for everyone to wear face coverings correctly (and tell us how to in various programs) but that to hold off, just for the moment, purchasing medical grade masks as there is a temporary world shortage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,167 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Were you planning a trip to Californy?

Yes westbound, I hear Compton is nice this time of year.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

I can now cross the border.

Into Carlow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,000 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Yes westbound, I hear Compton is nice this time of year.
    :D

2smiggy wrote: »
    i'm looking forward to a trip down to west cark , hopefully the good weather is not gone for the year !!

I’m booked for Connemara later this year. Will enjoy the western light no matter what the weather. It will be a novelty, and the way I look on it, rain just means less cars parked at the beach when I go swimming. The water invariably feels warmer when it rains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,852 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Gods Gift wrote: »

Into Carlow.

thank you for your service

gmisk wrote: »
    This guy is a neuroscientist...maybe not in a place to criticise it really...not his area

Well to get to likes of neuroscience You have to wade through virtually all other aspects of science including microbiology as that directly impacts the nervous system.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Gods Gift wrote: »

Into Carlow.

I'm really sorry for anyone in my bordering counties who are going for a drive and have to turn back when they see the 'welcome to co laois' sign....

(I'm a laois woman btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

There were more people wearing masks earlier on, until the authorities drummed it into our heads not to be wearing them. They should have simply spat it out that it would indeed be desirable for everyone to wear face coverings correctly (and tell us how to in various programs) but that to hold off, just for the moment, purchasing medical grade masks as there is a temporary world shortage.

That's it why didn't they just tell the truth and an effort could have been made to manufacture homemade masks instead they bent and twisted the truth making us sceptical of any future announcements

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

On another subject but Tomas Clancy of movies n booze must have been fairly young from his voice. Ti's sad they're doing a show on him now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Missed bits of the show today...accidently superglued a couple of fingers to the side of my eye...long story but I'm alright now.

My other half when I met him fádo fádo had a friend who was Native American.
    They worked together for a few years and he always got slagged because he couldn't ride a horse.

In todays world it'd probably border on the 'R' word. We heard he died in the UK a few years ago RIP.

I'm really sorry for anyone in my bordering counties who are going for a drive and have to turn back when they see the 'welcome to co laois' sign....

(I'm a laois woman btw)

I heard there's a great spot outside Port with a sandy shore that was overrun with sunseekers last weekend. Ye's kept that secret paradise all to yerselves :-)

• Advertisement

NO 10

A classic

C
    R
    O
    CH
    L
    E
    S
    SPANTS

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Missed bits of the show today...accidently superglued a couple of fingers to the side of my eye...long story but I'm alright now.

My other half when I met him fádo fádo had a friend who was Native American.
    They worked together for a few years and he always got slagged because he couldn't ride a horse.

In todays world it'd probably border on the 'R' word. We heard he died in the UK a few years ago RIP.

ring joe on superglue u cud have your very own bingo card caller!

ring joe on superglue u cud have your very own bingo card caller!

I couldn't do that....I'd be a laughing stock around here. They do be listening to the show religously and dat.

(I'm a laois woman btw)

You and Mena Mitty can wave over to each other at de Laois-Offaly Border :D

I’m booked for Connemara later this year. Will enjoy the western light no matter what the weather. It will be a novelty, and the way I look on it, rain just means less cars parked at the beach when I go swimming. The water invariably feels warmer when it rains.

Plus I am stopping off on de way over and back a couple of nights in de Hidden Heartlands, exploring sea places one normally bypassed on de way to somewhere more “interesting”.

One place on our varied island I can highly recommend is the Fermanagh Lakeland, which has a lot of self catering lodges close to the lake shore, many of them with own jetty where you can hire a day boat to explore the lakes and islands. Lough Erne is particularly warm for swimming in summer. There are forest parks, cliff walks, adventure centres, horse riding, an excellent town in Enniskillen. Places to visit are are the Marble Arch Caves, two major stately houses in large parkland grounds, Crom Castle Estate, Belleek pottery, Shedlin Lace Museum, Omagh Folk Park, Lough Derg pilgrimage island, White Island & Devenish Island monastic settlements, Boa Island ancient Janus head, the nearby coast and lakes of Sligo and Donegal. National Trust rents some cottages, Manor House Hotel & Killyhevlin Hotel have lodges close to their hotels, Lustybeg Island Resort, plenty of others too, and it’s a friendly place. A real hidden gem of a county for those who enjoy a waterside experience.

(IMG) Adobe_Post_20200605_1714090.5733416313510217.png (/IMG)

Cark Peepul fair de bestest in terms of variety so to speak. They have a proper city for de city loife, Tons of countryside, beaches, hidden coves, a zoo, remote mountains, boating harbours, some lovely town, pretty villages and plenty of offshore islands.

Louth, de smallest, has Carlingford, which will be even more choc-a-bloc than usual, de Cooley Mountains, Carlingford Lough Greenway, one or two decent beaches, and a sprinkling of ecclesiastical remains.

I think Longford is probably de most boring overall, and dey had been hoping for de touristic salvation of Centre Parcs.

(I'm a laois woman btw)

Lovely Laois.
    I’m in laois too.
    The only county that touch’s a county, that doesn’t touch the sea.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I heard there's a great spot outside Port with a sandy shore that was overrun with sunseekers last weekend. Ye's kept that secret paradise all to yerselves :-)

Yes it’s something like that film leoanardo the Capri do was in. The beach.

• Advertisement

(IMG) Adobe_Post_20200605_1714090.5733416313510217.png (/IMG)

Cock piss partridge space x launches are easier Dan this whoy cant upload the picture as an imagefan lol says de loved it but could not open it I had to send it by email. Feed a KFC to a man he eats one day give him a year voucher he ears for a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement