Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Cock piss partridge space x launches are easier Dan this whoy cant upload the picture as an imagefan lol says de loved it but could not open it I had to send it by email. Feed a KFC to a man he eats one day give him a year voucher he ears for a year.

“Cook Pass” :pac:

Cark Peepul fair de bestest in terms of variety so to speak. They have a proper city for de city loife, Tons of countryside, beaches, hidden coves, a zoo, remote mountains, boating harbours, some lovely town, pretty villages and plenty of offshore islands.

Louth, de smallest, has Carlingford, which will be even more choc-a-bloc than usual, de Cooley Mountains, Carlingford Lough Greenway, one or two decent beaches, and a sprinkling of ecclesiastical remains.

I think Longford is probably de most boring overall, and dey had been hoping for de touristic salvation of Centre Parcs.

Yeah, but it’s Cork.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,636 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Plus I am stopping off on de way over and back a couple of nights in de Hidden Heartlands, exploring sea places one normally bypassed on de way to somewhere more “interesting”.

One place on our varied island I can highly recommend is the Fermanagh Lakeland, which has a lot of self catering lodges close to the lake shore, many of them with own jetty where you can hire a day boat to explore the lakes and islands. Lough Erne is particularly warm for swimming in summer. There are forest parks, cliff walks, adventure centres, horse riding, an excellent town in Enniskillen. Places to visit are are the Marble Arch Caves, two major stately houses in large parkland grounds, Crom Castle Estate, Belleek pottery, Shedlin Lace Museum, Omagh Folk Park, Lough Derg pilgrimage island, White Island & Devenish Island monastic settlements, Boa Island ancient Janus head, the nearby coast and lakes of Sligo and Donegal. National Trust rents some cottages, Manor House Hotel & Killyhevlin Hotel have lodges close to their hotels, Lustybeg Island Resort, plenty of others too, and it’s a friendly place. A real hidden gem of a county for those who enjoy a waterside experience.

Are u rich cat.?

Are u rich cat.?

Very caller.

Obviously the best moderator ever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I couldn't do that....I'd be a laughing stock around here. They do be listening to the show religously and dat.

Tell the researcher that your husband is a closet gay and they'll put you on the voice disguiser. It hasn't had an outing for a while, so to speak, as they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Finishes off with a tweet character limit friendly poem.

Leo lifted it from Lord of the Rings?

There's a joke there somewhere.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Mad Sharon in playback this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Missed the first half hour yesterday- just read the thread.
    I presume no mention of the Ferrari winner ??

sligojoek wrote: »
    Tell the researcher that your husband is a closet gay and they'll put you on the voice disguiser. It hasn't had an outing for a while, so to speak, as they say.

A closet gay who’s a Fianna Fáil supporter who had a horrific injury whilst cycling that there curiously were no witnesses for who maybe has a casual relationship with the truth and a long history of obscure and rare diseases in the family and a bit of cancer, misery, and death thrown in for good measure, ideally given up at birth and went to school in Artane and was abused as a chiseler, forgot to renew your inshuredance and your house burned down, you own a silver car that had its tyres slashed outside de Nigerian Embassy but you’ve overcome all of that and have written a poem to sum up your experiences.

• Advertisement

AHA! Alan p free brodcast on audible.
    lol he hates the online trolls who are pond life

well tired today pissed off with woke clowns who prob now virtually guarantee second wave sigh.
    i have been very angry on other forums but is not just me now its baby cretin. i would die for her in an instant.
    sleep is optional lol.
    i feel like we are in a Gotham comic or something..
    Anyway one of my favourite books is Adrian mole by sue Townshend.
    the part where de scrumbag gets a book deal celebrity tv show etc is how i feel about joeleen and de world in general. sigh as darcy sayz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭jelutong

A Ray D’arsesigh so to speak.

Are u rich cat.?

Me no, de cat is though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I know what story WONT be covered on Liveline (or by Ray D'Arcy) tomorrow

BPKS wrote: »

The #WokeMarchers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

BPKS wrote: »

Or this one ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Or this one ?

Is that from a Garda twitter account or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

fritzelly wrote: »
    Is that from a Garda twitter account or something?

No

Or this one ?

My brother in Canadia sent me those and a few more last night (incl. videos) so to speak as they say. Zero chance they'll be covered by the #WokeFolk in RTE of course of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

The video is shocking in the extreme. No chance it will get an mention today, however just listening to Galway Bay FM there and after discussing the protest in Eyre Square on sat and the graffiti on the walls as a result they read out a text leveling the allegations of bias against the show and asking why they werent discussing the the above incident and the presenter faced the issue directly. It is very refreshing to see accountability and a more accurate view of public opinion on air, just goes to show how bad rte is in comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,124 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

3 dayz since I last cud get onto dee boards.ie website, tis a dizgrace Joe

boardsies lives mhatter

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

A closet gay who’s a Fianna Fáil supporter who had a horrific injury whilst cycling that there curiously were no witnesses for who maybe has a casual relationship with the truth and a long history of obscure and rare diseases in the family and a bit of cancer, misery, and death thrown in for good measure, ideally given up at birth and went to school in Artane and was abused as a chiseler, forgot to renew your inshuredance and your house burned down, you own a silver car that had its tyres slashed outside de Nigerian Embassy but you’ve overcome all of that and have written a poem to sum up your experiences.
    plus you were overcharged for a stir by a gruff midlands cafe owner, whilst wearing a leather jacket bought off a street vendor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

False. Gorm originally meant dark blue, dark grey or dark brown.

Whacker: The Luke Kelly Statue is a blot on the vista of Sheriff Street.

Unwoke Statues, should dey be pulled down an dat?

Who won de Ferrari?

Tré Jones & white racists, Irish people of colour an dat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Toppling of the statue in Bristol
    Irish connection.

Sean Russel. Nazi collaborator

Ferrari gate

Tré from Friday. More of this I'd say.

Stories from Irish people of colour

"Suckin' on chili dogs outside the Tastee Freeze" so to speak as they say.

POSSIBLY (but unlikely) on twodaze show:
    Toppling of racist staute so to speak as they say. James Brennan was the sculptor and he's from Slane - is he a racist too? Any relatives can call in to defend this racist.
    Statue of John Russell, IRA member and Nazi Sympatiser so to speak Wat should we do wit it?.
    Did you win de Frerrari? Call us. Day 5 in a row of dis subject in de promo and not covered on de show - is dis a record?
    Irish but of colour, lets talk of colour so to speak as they speak.
    Mr. Duffy wishes everyone would stop being racist - but not on FunnyFrydays as that's only a joke so to speak as they say - and anyway, de Chinese aren't black so to speak.

Defin-eye-telly not on twodaze show:

"New Irish"- are they doing enough to integrate peacefully so to speak as they say?
    Black teens stabbing white teen in Cork - whoy?
    Social distancing at BLM marches - dat's fine so to speak as de virus will respect the marchers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I didn't hear the promo - is there any mention at all about the attacks over the weekend?

• Advertisement

I didn't hear the promo - is there any mention at all about the attacks over the weekend?

See below caller:

Defin-eye-telly not on twodaze show:

"New Irish"- are they doing enough to integrate peacefully so to speak as they say?
    Black teens stabbing white teen in Cork - whoy?
    Social distancing at BLM marches - dat's fine so to speak as de virus will respect the marchers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement