Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Wrong show caller! Dis is a 'tut tut sigh type' show not a 'do things' show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

All this is a bit tiresome. I'm certain there are a few eegits who see only colour in another human but they have to be in the tiny minority here. They'd want to live in an African country for a while and witness the vitriolic inter tribal and community name calling and much worse. Mark my words it'd be a serious eye opener for some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,250 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Nothing about the attack in Cork Joe ?

Ya f*cking race baiting bigot !!
    There are tweets seemingly from his mates (the guy he attacked) saying it wasn't racially motivated.
    If it was racially motivated...can you honestly say white people are subject to anything like the same level of abuse as black people in Ireland? Come on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Yeah, it's going to be one of those shows. Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

gmisk wrote: »
    There are tweets seemingly from his mates (the guy he attacked) saying it wasn't racially motivated.
    If it was racially motivated...can you honestly say white people are subject to anything like the same level of abuse as black people in Ireland? Come on...

In PC mad 2020 world ?

I would say it's worse ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,714 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

For balance, I hope Joe mentions the black gang stabbing people in Ballincollig

Made go to a distant school is so racist, would never happen a whoyte oirish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

More and more stories about skangers abusing black people - no balancing stories about all the white people who have been abused by the same scrotes for years. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,250 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

In PC mad 2020 world ?

I would say it's worse ....
    Absolute complete BS.... but I think even you know that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

What I have learned from social and traditional media over the last few years can be best described as "The vast majority of Irish people are despicable human beings, especially straight Irish men".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

I would like if they used a grown mans deep voice to read out trés letter. Or the voice machine thing. No consistency to when it's used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,167 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This is a little like that Eminem song with the fan letter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,561 ✭✭✭✭walshb

My jaysus they’re really getting mileage ouha this..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,830 ✭✭✭buried

BPKS wrote: »
    What I have learned from social and traditional media over the last few years can be best described as "The vast majority of Irish people are despicable human beings, especially straight Irish men".

"..But the ones at the top who let 800 old people die in the Nursing homes from covid-19 are sound and dont be protesting against that whatever ye do"

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

A good topic for liveline what happened next would be if they find out how the fella that got pissed up and sent a load of questionable videos of himself to his contacts list

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

Is she reading from a script?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,776 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Ah for heavens sake "that was Dr Ebun Joseph there lecturer in race relations Ireland" on news at one

Professional shouter.

Half-cast...jaysus.

Coloured is a widely socially acceptable acceptable term currently used In South Africa to describe people of Asian/Malay ethnicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Fujitsu10 wrote: »

Yes that is key

Fujitsu10 wrote: »

Her declaration of her Moon sized Ego constitution

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

gmisk wrote: »
    Absolute complete BS.... but I think even you know that.

Really no, I would say historically you're right, but right now and going forward ... I'd be scared to go to the United States to be honest - I'm done visiting there anyway thankfully...

Did she say “Wok”? Or is dat de bad line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,786 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Ally Dick wrote: »
    For balance, I hope Joe mentions the black gang stabbing people in Ballincollig

What was this ?

Did she say “Wok”? Or is de bad line?

I heard wok too. Was it an asian slur?

lol This one is a principal and just basically said "whatever some 16 year old child such as Greta Iceberg says, she is infallible"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,786 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

buried wrote: »
    lol This one is a principal and just basically said "whatever some 16 year old child such as Greta Iceberg says, she is infallible"

In my experience with my own kids and in my own time in school a lot of these principals/teachers they have one atttitude in public and a diff story in private

Zzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭cozar

why is RTE avoiding the Carrigaline story?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Where were you conceived madam?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

What was this ?

Actually ‘twas Carrigaline, south of city. Don’t know the background but I see one tweet saying the video is being circulated by “white supremacists”.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement