Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

When the same scumbags attack irish people is that a racist attack by irish people on irish people? Just curious how to class what happens me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Howd Josh pass ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,830 ✭✭✭buried

Sure nobody stood up for them lads what got beaten off their bikes by de salt o de eart Dublin chislers down de canal. Those other childers were clearly Bikeist's

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭cozar

Very articulate unlike Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

protector ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

Here we go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,518 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Maybe you were terrible at your job.

Had many a poor encounter with black, white and green restaurant staff.

I don't want to sound disrespectful but i am white and was bullied from ages 4 to 16.

Instead of assuming racism could we agree that some people are pricks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,852 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Josh 'checked' them. What was the cause of Josh's demise ? Joe is mad to know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

gunatanomo yer dinner is ready

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Guantanamo on line 2 now.

Bad line, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Joe pronunciation of the callers names is probably up there with his attempts to pronounce Irish names

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Born a stones throw away from The taj mahal legend has it

Wud he be entitled to an Indian passport and play Cricket for India with de Granny rool sotospeak ?

Just wondering loike.

Sure thats it Joe. Whats the difference when out of control $hitrats do any sort of damage to anyone that they think they can.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Oh feck, we are still all racists, need a trump supporter/hater now and its groundhog day, he may as just well repeat an episode from another day. Racism sucks, what happened kids here in Ireland is shocking, but its days and days of it now. And before I'm called racist I give out when any topic goes on for days and days.

BPKS wrote: »
    Joe pronunciation of the callers names is probably up there with his attempts to pronounce Irish names

You hear a little hesitation as the callers respond, failing initially to recognise being addressed.

I don't want to sound disrespectful but i am white and was bullied from ages 4 to 16.

In a few weeks we are going to have day after day of red-haired caller ringing in Liveline with stories of being called a ginger b@stard.

This is key. Discrimination in official capacity would be a better arena of racism to shine a light on rather than this absolutely pointless listing of scumbag behaviour by largely Dublin scumbags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,518 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

In a few weeks we are going to have day after day of red-haired caller ringing in Liveline with stories of being called a ginger b@stard.

If only. That'd be fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Your buddies

Your pals

Reading Steve Coogans autobiography recently there was a line that struck me in it:

"Humourless, enlightened liberals bring out the fascist in me"

I know of Franz - a great footballer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Honestly Im sick of all this bull****. This "black lives matter" hero was found guilty of pointing a shotgun at a pregnant woman and you have women out marching for him. People are just pawns to whatever the media feeds them.

What about Carrigaline Joe?

PieOhMy wrote: »
    This is key. Discrimination in official capacity would be a better arena of racism to shine a light on rather than this absolutely pointless listing of scumbag behaviour by largely Dublin scumbags.

Exactly. Such as what happened in Irish Nursing homes by the HSE, but lets not protest or even talk about that disgrace

Reading Steve Coogans autobiography recently there was a line that struck me in it:

"Humourless, enlightened liberals bring out the fascist in me"

I just finished reading the Partridge 'Nomad' book. So funny I was actually laughing out loud at times.

pc7 wrote: »
    Oh feck, we are still all racists, need a trump supporter/hater now and its groundhog day, he may as just well repeat an episode from another day. Racism sucks, what happened kids here in Ireland is shocking, but its days and days of it now. And before I'm called racist I give out when any topic goes on for days and days.

Especially where nobody who might have any kind of a solution, explanation etc or who can give a context is absent for days or end. He always lets things drag out. I bet there have been callers plenty of times with good potential solutions to issues raised in Liveline but they are not let on as it would prevent Liveline doing what it does best... dragging it all out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

did i miss it or are any of these young people expressing gratitude to Ireland for affording their parents a safe and prosperous place to live? Or is it all nonsensical conflation with US race relations and police brutality?

Cheap radio for Duffy again. Faux outrage overload

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

....and whoy knot, dat's wat Jow is manning the phoneloins for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement