Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,830 ✭✭✭buried

One time I tripped over me shoelaces. Broke me nose. Feickin white shoelaces

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

if the leaving cert was on, you wouldnt hear anything about this

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Anyone have a link to said photo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Tuned in late is this about the attack in Cork?

did i miss it or are any of these young people expressing gratitude to Ireland for affording their parents a safe and prosperous place to live? Or is it all nonsensical conflation with US race relations and police brutality?

Caller, to be part of Irish society these days necessitates being entitled, especially to be the part of society dat phones Liveline. So you could say these callers today are fully integrated with all udder callers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,250 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Honestly Im sick of all this bull****. This "black lives matter" hero was found guilty of pointing a shotgun at a pregnant woman and you have women out marching for him. People are just pawns to whatever the media feeds them.

What about Carrigaline Joe?
    He was but I'm not sure the policeman that kneeled on his neck and killed him knew that? There are plenty of other innocent people mostly ethic minorities who have been killed by police in the US.

The carrigaline thing has been well covered in the papers but it doesn't look to be racially motivated as horrendous as it was. But it has already been jumped on by white supremacists on Twitter etc predictably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

mexican on line 3: hey, what did ya mean about the 3 amigos gringo

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Joe even more nauseating than usual.

I'd like to see him washing the feet of a few of these kids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cheap radio for Duffy again. Faux outrage overload

Same with the versatis, the maternity hospitals, the residential homes etc.

Streams of callers telling the same stories to a "sympathetic" Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,000 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So, social distancing is now being described as "all that carry on".

He should be fired now.

"this social distancing carry on"

FLOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Honestly Im sick of all this bull****. This "black lives matter" hero was found guilty of pointing a shotgun at a pregnant woman and you have women out marching for him. People are just pawns to whatever the media feeds them.

What about Carrigaline Joe?

Tis true probably takin selfies of themselves on the march with the smartfone that some poor young lad in DRC spent a day mining for a dollar to find the cobalt for the lithium battery in his phone. Same with mammy and daddy with the electric motor. Where do they think the insides of those huge batteries came from? But that's OK Black lives matter Morryah

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Dont be silly caller, its the show about how everyone in Ireland is racist.

"this social distancing carry on is really taking the biscuit now we cant all go out and scream and roar over what happened 5000 miles away"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

#CarryOn washing yer hands folks :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,518 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

sligojoek wrote: »
    So, social distancing is now being described as "all that carry on".

He should be fired now.
    buried wrote: »
    "this social distancing carry on"

FLOL

#DONTWASHYERHANDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

gmisk wrote: »
    He was but I'm not sure the policeman that kneeled on his neck and killed him knew that? There are plenty of other innocent people mostly ethic minorities who have been killed by police in the US.

The carrigaline thing has been well covered in the papers but it doesn't look to be racially motivated as horrendous as it was. But it has already been jumped on by white supremacists on Twitter etc predictably.

But you don't know that do you.

I don't know if it was racially motivated either.

But I do know that if a group of scumbag Irish white lads, jumped and stabbed a Black Irish lad this weekend I guarantee you the media would be all over it like a rash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Just tuned in.
    Are we all racist now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Duffy has milked this to the veins.......beating the drum

• Advertisement

"Wash your social distance carry on"

I hope Trey gets to go on the Toy Show or something nice, he's had a rough run and lost his dad. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

I'm not listening Joe.

People on De Juuuuurnel were blaming de handwashing fer de hospoipe ban Joe.

Wash your hypocrisy you ridiculous ninny

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Just tuned in.
    Are we all racist now?

Yep. If you're white, you're racist. Say sky news and Joe Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Tis true probably takin selfies of themselves on the march with the smartfone that some poor young lad in DRC spent a day mining for a dollar to find the cobalt for the lithium battery in his phone. Same with mammy and daddy with the electric motor. Where do they think the insides of those huge batteries came from? But that's OK Black lives matter Morryah

*only some american black lives matter. Some are more equal than others.

#notaracist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

pc7 wrote: »
    I hope Trey gets to go on the Toy Show or something nice, he's had a rough run and lost his dad. :(

I don't seem to appear mean but Tubs will probably have moved onto the next cause by the time the Late Late Toy Show comes around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,250 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

BPKS wrote: »
    But you don't know that do you.

I don't know if it was racially motivated either.

But I do know that if a group of scumbag Irish white lads, jumped and stabbed a Black Irish lad this weekend I guarantee you the media would be all over it like a rash.
    Well the messages coming out from the guys friends and family say it wasn't....so I am going by that, hence saying it doesn't look to be racially motivated. But maybe leave the gardai at it.

Do you not honestly think black people are far far more likely to be attacked, experience racism than a white person? Be honest with yourself.

I have never seen someone harassed for their skin colour in Ireland for being white I have seen plenty of instances for black people unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Voice actor claxon!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement