Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

teacher worn out

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Didn't have Leaving Certs - must be a sh1te teacher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Did Joe just let a huge ripper go, or was it the leather of the studio seat giving up?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

He must be reading de thread or getting in complaints about the all Whoytes are racist to Blacks and never vice versa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,790 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Logically so joe will now embark on a campaign to ban rap music?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

It may not be the done thing to say but I'm really glad to have received my education in another era

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Did Joe just let a huge ripper go, or was it the leather of the studio seat giving up?

A sneaky Silent but deadly more his style

• Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Dan Jaman wrote: »

He's Gone with the wind

He won't let this go.

What about Overpaid Buffoon Road?

Dialect and colloquial speech. Or is only Received Pronunciation acceptable on the airwaves?

Good diction is requisite, caller, whatever de accent from de rich tapestry of accents it’s in.

• Advertisement

Joe dying for a barry white

Joe simply will not let this lie

De chiselers of slavery road

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭williestroker1

Trying to associate everything to slavery. This is complete sh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

This all reminds me of the Ross O Carroll Kelly book from a couple of years ago.

His wife, a Member of the Seanad, turned into a feminazi and wanted to change the word History to Herstory.

derry to the caribean a new buke by joe duffy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭cozar

Joe disappointed the road name has nothing to do with slavery.

cozar wrote: »
    Joe disappointing the road name has nothing to do with slavery.

He wants to get it cancelled so he gets a wokeness medal from eoin McDermott

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭williestroker1

Now this little b0ll0cks. Time to turn of the radio and get some work done.

Well, it was common enough for freed (or unfreed) slaves to take the name of the plantation owner.
    My great great great great granny was Mildred Eric the Red.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

He wants to get it cancelled so he gets a wokeness medal from eoin McDermott

Excuse me caller.
    Did you Check yourself yet???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

BPKS wrote: »
    This all reminds me of the Ross O Carroll Kelly book from a couple of years ago.

His wife, a Member of the Seanad, turned into a feminazi and wanted to change the word History to Herstory.

Some American female politician suggested NASA look into a trip to Venus rather than Mars. Despite the fact that venus is about 700 degrees centigrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭boardise

Just tuned to hear Joe doing his overwrought tortured voice act ...telling us that a teacher giving a predictive grade is 'deciding a child's future'. This is crazy exaggeration.
    Any child's 'future' is still open to any amount of influences and chance happenings -good and bad.
    A grade in a subject is but a tiny part of the whole kaleidoscope. Duffy is beyond pathetic - just a pointless panderer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

So I missed de show because I was at a meeting so to speak with De Department (yes, dat Department) across in De Big House on Kildare Street and there was a man outside with a sign saying he's on his 3rd day of hunger striking but I didn't see what he was strking about so to speak. Duz anybody know what did duz be about?

So I hop into me vehickle and turn on de rayjo to hear Mr . Duffy ask a caller "where are you from originally?" followed within I would estimate 3minutes by a well-spoken man who was giving out that his adopted Chinese daughter was always being asked "where are you from?" and how racist this with de host tutting and sighing away and expressing sounds of exasperation and depair dat de Irish could be so racist literally minutes after he said it himself without a hint of self-admonishment or acceptance that he is part of the problem but rather it's all de fault of de OTHER stupid unwoke ignormauses who say it. All this ignoring of course of course dat it's wan a his stock catchphrases and dat regular thread followers race each other to see who can predict how quickly he'll ask anyone who doesn't fit his own version of being Irish dat very question.

The man truly is a deluded fool.

Haven't read the thread. Any gold today?

I for one can say I've never in my life been racist to any Asian people, esp. de wimmin - well, de good looking ones at least.

Surprised hes not all over this.

Former Fine Gael Deputy Maria Bailey has had a complaint about an item concerning her on RTE’s Today Show with Sean O’Rourke rejected by the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland (BAI).
    She lodged a complaint with the BAI about a segment of the show which was broadcast on November 15, 2019 and included details of a statement issued by Fine Gael.

Oh? Link?

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Would like to hear a Duffy book report on 'of mice and men'

Mr. Duffy: De title was very misleading. The mouse was only in for a few pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

My Black Cat has just hopped up on couch to snuggle against me.

The Irish are so racist,
    They hate my cat because he's black as coal,
    Apart from a little white bit under his chin,
    And a little pink bit around his hole.

- Dr Ebun Joseph

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

What can we call the black and tans going forward

Expunged from history to be replaced by the Blacks and Trans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I've been to a lot of Asian countries. The locals always ask me where I'm from. Only now am i understanding that i have been a victim of horrendous racist abuse.

But,,,,did they ever ask you where you were "originally " from ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Oh? Link?

Mr. Duffy: De title was very misleading. The mouse was only in for a few pages.

I'm only reading this now Butters, I assume you e read the bai judgement. You should look at the MB thread. The FG trumpets are blowing hard. Oh matron

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement