Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

How about 'relatively' thin

when compared to something relatively bigger

As in Mr. Duffy is relatively thin compared to Jabba the Hutt.

186c63ebbe3650658ecf437eb288197c.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Liveline - Donegal again is Highland Radio offline

price of takeaways, my sister paid €15 for a curry sans rice

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

POSSIBLY (but unlikely to be) on twodaze show:

Incredibly tedious link and segue from Mr. Duffy. Just 70 years ago a man rescued a babby and wants to know where is de babby now?

Take Away prices gone up and dat. Can delivery companies reduce their commisision - can you reduce your fees Mr. Duffy?

Creches and fees.

Racism again and dat, an example from 2-19 so to speak as they say.

Wat do you do if you disover your pre-teen daughter is sending sexual images and dat to older men so to speak as they say?

Red Cow Roundabout to be renamed Cow-of-Colour Roundabout.

Cow-of-Colour Roundabout to be renamed to Animal-of-Colour Roundabout so as not to discriminate against non-cows.

Animal-of-Colour Roundabout to be renamed to Entity-of-Colour Roundabout so as not to discriminate against non-animals.

Entity-of-Colour Roundabout to be renamed to Entity-of-Colour Shape so as not to discriminate against non-round shapes.

Sorted.

I think.
    thee yellow box needs to be renamed, offensive to colour blind drivers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I just heard the bit where "we'll be continuing the debate .."

What debate? It's a totally one sided discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,819 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

2 19.

Joe is so modern.

My favourite is the assailant was "of tanned complexion" as da gardai do be usin when dey do be lookin for somewan
    real or fake tan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

We’re you thin originally?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I wish they would make up their minds on those damn masks. They're like the boy who cried wolf nobody pays any heed to them anymore. In other news I see the Belgians are giving €300 in vouchers to each citizen to spend in local businesses. Seems like a good idea the underrated Belgians just get on with it not a bother on em

Red Cow Roundabout to be renamed Cow-of-Colour Roundabout.

Cow-of-Colour Roundabout to be renamed to Animal-of-Colour Roundabout so as not to discriminate against non-cows.

Animal-of-Colour Roundabout to be renamed to Entity-of-Colour Roundabout so as not to discriminate against non-animals.

Entity-of-Colour Roundabout to be renamed to Entity-of-Colour Shape so as not to discriminate against non-round shapes.

Sorted.

I think.

Native American Cow Roundabout, caller.

• Advertisement

Native American Cow Roundabout, caller.

Red Hurley will also have to change his name.

Has anybody dared post in de “Be Woke, don’t use dat non-pc hashtag dat sez all lives matter so to speak” thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭shearforce

I see the Belgians are giving €300 in vouchers to each citizen to spend in local businesses. Seems like a good idea the underrated Belgians just get on with it not a bother on em

I don't think the off-licences need another €300

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Red Hurley will also have to change his name.

And anyone with the surnames Black white, green and brown. And we'll have to think of an udder word for Gold to describe the odd liveline show

Has anybody dared post in de “Be Woke, don’t use dat non-pc hashtag dat sez all lives matter so to speak” thread?

Not posted but read it. Was thinking of dropping a bomb or two in there so to speak but couldn't be arsed arguing with the fruitloops there tbh.

I'd imagine it's a cesspit of wokeness where views considered unwoke would be met with levels of criticism last seen in the Ciara Kelly Thread.

I wish they would make up their minds on those damn masks. They're like the boy who cried wolf nobody pays any heed to them anymore. In other news I see the Belgians are giving €300 in vouchers to each citizen to spend in local businesses. Seems like a good idea the underrated Belgians just get on with it not a bother on em

I think Nphet-Gov is a disgrace when it comes to this (& nursing homes), insulting our intelligence. Just spit it out “of course proper masks save lives, but there aren’t enough to go around, so make your own and this is how to do it”. Masks are not rocket science; imagine if the narrative went like this: there aren’t enough sanitary towels for all the women of the world so you most of you devise your own menstrual protection and leave the tampax for the front line workers.

And anyone with the surnames Black white, green and brown. And we'll have to think of an udder word for Gold to describe the odd liveline show

My father used to say, "There's more Whites in Nenagh than blacks in Africa."

Daniel Kinahan- wurkin' class hero or drug-dealing murdering scumbag.

Text W for Hero
    and
    2 for de udder - dja follow me?

I think Nphet-Gov is a disgrace when it comes to this (& nursing homes), insulting our intelligence. Just spit it out “of course proper masks save lives, but there aren’t enough to go around, so make your own and this is how to do it”. Masks are not rocket science; imagine if the narrative went like this: there aren’t enough sanitary towels for all the women of the world so you most of you devise your own menstrual protection and leave the tampax for the front line workers.

You mean like "social distancing and all that carry on"?

shearforce wrote: »
    I don't think the off-licences need another €300

In fairness they brew some of the best beer the Belgians

• Advertisement

Where is this thread? AH?

Is that Inda Kinny doing an ad for the Hospice? FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭shearforce

In fairness they brew some of the best beer the Belgians

can't beat Chimay

"Health warning"

The stupidest phrase RTE ever came up with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Where you should go from here?

Not Liveline

Mr. Duffy: I won't even give an age.....well, let me put it this way, they's have to be older than teeenagers.

So you mean adults then?

The ultra fake "compassion" in Joe's voice.

shearforce wrote: »
    can't beat Chimay

Now yer talkin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Popcorn at the ready here

• Advertisement

Another "actor" to read out a letter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement