Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭jean contente

Eamon Ryan gonna be getting a kicking in Judge Joe's Court tomorrow.Letters being written as I type...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Eamon Ryan gonna be getting a kicking in Judge Joe's Court tomorrow.Letters being written as I type...

A fool at the best of times

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

When I heard Eamon was after apologising for using the n word, I thought he was after coming around to the idea of Ireland goin nuclear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

But WHOY caller?

Slow news day? Another thing to blame on white men? Ivan Calorie wasn't available?

Has elvis Costello's Oliver's Army been banned yet as it has the n word in it. Granted it refers to 'one less white 'n'.

And John Lennon’s “Woman”, where there is a line that goes “Woman is the n-wurd of the world”.

Gosh, after Eamon Ryan’s dress-down, we can now be 100% certain that the n-wurd cannot be uttered or printed in any context. That’s gonna be a gigantic world bonfire of books, overtime for library staff getting rid of offending books, entire changes of school courses, and even Woke PhD work which cannot contain any n-wurd even by means of quotation. Soon, merely alluding to the wurd that has histirically been used as a reference to people of broadly African ethnicity, will be punishable by hanging.

• Advertisement

Slow news day? Another thing to blame on white men? Ivan Calorie wasn't available?

Ivan Calorie is very white, therefore he is guilty as sin without even getting up to any of his tricks.

Ivan Calorie is very white, therefore he is guilty as sin without even getting up to any of his tricks.

A-ha! Well spotted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

It's worse they're gettin when you hear the context in which Ryan used the N word and then to cap it all Cahill has Liz Nugent on whose husband is a work colleague of his on the Desert island thing he has Anyway she chooses Sinatra to sing Leroy Brown not before saying it will be the last time she will listen to it because of the black tropes used in the song. It's despairing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,794 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

It's worse they're gettin when you hear the context in which Ryan used the N word and then to cap it all Cahill has Liz Nugent on whose husband is a work colleague of his on the Desert island thing he has Anyway she chooses Sinatra to sing Leroy Brown not before saying it will be the last time she will listen to it because of the black tropes used in the song. It's despairing

Is that for real? Fcuk Sake. That song Leroy brown was a firm favorite of the black community I knew in London in mid 90s.

One old gent originally from Trinidad (huge cricket fan) would sing Leroy brown most days in a beautiful rich baritone.

Quite sad to hear the song now being attacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Matt Cooper was kinda trying to stick up for him earlier.

Then he reverted to type with an interview with some Nordie about John Mitchell.

And I apologise in advance to any Nordies who take offence to this post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Is that for real? Fcuk Sake. That song Leroy brown was a firm favorite of the black community I knew in London in mid 90s.

One old gent originally from Trinidad (huge cricket fan) would sing Leroy brown most days in a beautiful rich baritone.

Quite sad to hear the song now being attacked.

Absolutely she described the song as racist before going ahead and playing it just beggars belief

BPKS wrote: »
    Matt Cooper was kinda trying to stick up for him earlier.

Then he reverted to type with an interview with some Nordie about John Mitchell.

And I apologise in advance to any Nordies who take offence to this post.

I like Joni Mitchell. Should I take offence?? Please let me know, so I can prepare myself

I like Joni Mitchell. Should I take offence?? Please let me know, so I can prepare myself

I’m not sure. Email wakanda.mcdermott@rte.ie for the correct/woke answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

I watched borat and golf 2day I feel much better

NO 12

HAVING A CANARY JOE

HAVING A CANARY JOE

Starter or main course?

I’m not sure. Email wakanda.mcdermott@rte.ie for the correct/woke answer.

Tried that email. Couldn’t get through. Maybe it should have been wankanda.mcdermott@rte.ie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Scraping the barrel at this stage so.

Once they went down the "woke road" I changed channel. It's morning to night racism on radio 1 these days.

Starter or main course?

oh dat was an epic show main course.

i have 5 done with audio. problem is each file is more dan 1 mg boo hiss
    woke eoin is de icon to click for sound.
    i might put harry enfield as next one

oh dat was an epic show main course.

i have 5 done with audio. problem is each file is more dan 1 mg boo hiss
    woke eoin is de icon to click for sound.
    i might put harry enfield as next one

Loadsamoney!

Would be perfect for Mr. Duffy. Whop your dosh on the counter so to speak as they say.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Scraping the barrel at this stage so.

Once they went down the "woke road" I changed channel. It's morning to night racism Wokeism on radio 1 these days.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Joking aside it's very dangerous when they can't even read "Of mice and men" or Huckleberry Finn just because they contain the word "nigger"
    Nuts

Context Context Context !!

Will the dictionaries be burned on the great book fire of Montrose?

It might open up an opportunity for Jooooeeee to release a new buke of sayings, so to speak, as they say, of Dublainise to learned us yokels.

What should it be called?

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    Will the dictionaries be burned on the great book fire of Montrose?

It might open up an opportunity for Jooooeeee to release a new buke of sayings, so to speak, as they say, of Dublainise to learned us yokels.

What should it be called?

“You enveloped dem wrong”

I watched borat and golf 2day I feel much better

NO 12

HAVING A CANARY JOE

Love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

Tried that email. Couldn’t get through. Maybe it should have been wankanda.mcdermott@rte.ie?

I tried emailing complaints to joe@stealingaliving.ie and it kept bouncing back. Had to drop it in to RTE by hand. It’s a bit of hassle so here are a few tips on the lay of the land if you ever go in there.

Firstly you’ll be met at the security gate by security men in full bio-hazard suits brandishing MP7’s. Don’t worry as they’ve had a bit of training and have only discharged rounds accidently on 3 occasions in the past 2 years.

In the car park the first double space with the cocktail cabinet and nibbles table is Dee’s spot and has the sign -FORBESY- on it (She does like to run an informal ship)

The next double space just has the sign -GOD- and is obviously Duffy’s spot.
    Beside that, the sign on the space is a red cross on white. I made the mistake of thinking ‘Jeez, they have their own paramedic here’ but soon found out that space belongs to 'Baroness, Prof Ebun Joseph OBE'. I should have known by the white punch-bag hanging there for Ebun to let off a bit of steam after being on a programme. Dunno if it was an intern that put up the red cross sign or someone taking the piss.

Then you come to the next 10 spaces, all with the sign PP. You might think’ Public Parking’ but alas no. Those spaces are permanently reserved on a 24/7- 365 basis for Pavee Point and other members of the TC.

After all that you’ll eventually start the long walk to the radio building. There will be some chalets on your left. Try to be quiet here as these are designated ‘Safe-spaces’ for the 2FM DJ’s to go to after they hear a bit of slightly unfair news that was mildly upsetting.

As you near the door an automatic machine sprays you with a bleach/acid mix and you are allowed to enter reception. On the right you may notice banks of security deposit boxes. These are where the staff keep their pics/recordings of other staff members and contractors sexual transgressions and drug fuelled escapades. The staff have learned over the years' that the more you’re seen to tinker with your own deposit box, the better your career trajectory.

Finally you get to the desk. There are a few slots for post marked.- suggestions-compliments-donations-complaints etc, so pop your letter into the complaints one and if you listen very carefully you can hear the little shredder whirring away.

Mrs Browin will need a name change, fast.
    Any #woke suggestions?

Gen.Zhukov wrote: »

Then you come to the next 10 spaces, all with the sign PP. You might think’ Public Parking’ but alas no. Those spaces are permanently reserved on a 24/7- 365 basis for Pavee Point and other members of the TC.

All unoccupied because the "Handicap Spaces" (c) Larry David are closer to the front door.

NO 13 BRUCE BONUS

WOKE EOIN AND JOE WHERE ARE U FROM ???

NO 13 BRUCE BONUS

WOKE EOIN AND JOE WHERE ARE U FROM ???

I literally, literally laughed out loud and called the wife (Female in case anyone is wondering) over for a look.

NO 13 amend lol bedtime now baby credit up all nte

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,852 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Mrs Browin will need a name change, fast.
    Any #woke suggestions?

Mrs Burnt O'Chre
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement