Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Why in the name of heavens would the email address be given out anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

while fg are in power 🔋 his battle axe will be out hes so petty
    ff in power wonderful glorious martin well done
    but joe de bankrupted de country
    Joe: WHO SAID DAT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,475 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

More to come, eh ?

Fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

YOUR child CAN sit he exam if he wants.

Story over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

I'm kinda glad the letters are being read by an actor and not a screechy Karen demanding coz dey do be doin the demanding alot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Not sure what the problem is. Get your predicted grade not happy, do the exam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

That paperwork is good for my parrots cage missus. Good luck with that

There will be plenty of opportunity for people to go third level any time in their lives. I have a cousin whose mother died during leaving cert year long long ago, went into the bank instead, and now in her 60s is doing a PhD, having started academia in her 50s.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Do dey have der doors open, though? Don’t think so.

I'm not sure? But they will get up and running quicker. One of mine was waiting last year to be done in Temple St (private consultant) and it kept getting cancelled (due to vomiting bugs etc.). So we moved to private hospital and had surgery within 2 weeks, was fantastic have to say. They'd never have been done waiting on TS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,229 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

YOUR child CAN sit he exam if he wants.

Story over.
    Bit of a catch there no?
    If wouldn't be in time for admittance to university this year...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Why in the name of heavens would the email address be given out anyway

Like Ryan Tubridy's texts, I suspect a lot of them are made up.

JOe goes on to thank the actress. She'll be well thanked in her wage packet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

gmisk wrote: »
    I think he already said at the start there would be no normal people....Tommy will be raging!

Ah missed that, thanks. There's no way they are swerving it, are they? Surely it warrants a full show, tomorrow maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I miss the old days when Joe usta say Moriya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Sorolla

I, for one, am a very big supporter of Joe and Liveline and consider it to be one of the finest listener driven radio shows in the Northern Hemisphere, if not in the whole world.

It is a very well researched and beautifully presented show.

The listeners who contribute to Liveline are masters of the diction and the vast majority of them possess an intellectual dexterity seldom heard on radio nowadays.
    The wireless is placed proudly on the coffee table chez moi and we all listen to Joe.

Visitors, who normally listen to auld drivel from the local rural stations are frequently invited to chez moi so they too can avail of the Wisdom of Joe.

All in all a quality and highly informative, entertaining medium for young and old so to speak.

Now wash your hands

What happens if the student is bedding the teacher....asking for a friend

Lazy bolix more like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sorolla wrote: »
    I, for one, am a very big supporter of Joe and Liveline and consider it to be one of the finest listener driven radio shows in the Northern Hemisphere, if not in the whole world.

The listeners who contribute to Liveline are masters of the diction and the vast majority of them possess an intellectual dexterity seldom heard on radio nowadays.
    The wireless is placed proudly on the coffee table chez moi and we all listen to Joe.

Visitors, who normally listen to auld drivel from the local rural stations are frequently invited to chez moi so they too can avail of the Wisdom of Joe.

All in all a quality and highly informative, entertaining medium for young and old so to speak.

Now wash your hands

Did you mean to say the complete opposite of that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

online grinds ??!!

feck me, that must have been a handy money spinner for who ever was at it , before the predictive results decision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,779 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Charlie Chalk - leaves his mark everywhere he goes.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Now wash your hands

Hi Noel. Thought you'd still be finsihing off lunch in GeeBows now, welcome to boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

berties friend is always a friend of joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could a meal be a Rice Krispie bun?

I wunder will Mr. Duffy ask Charlie "how's the leg?".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Joe's auld mate Charlie.

Ask him "How's the leg? Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭shearforce

"one sandwich and 10 pints of carlsberg please, give me the sandwich at the end"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,229 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Joe Duffy....is going through the menu...can I order tartare sauce and have a pint?

Watch this fella getting the legs cut off him........wait 3...2...1...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i don't think charlie will be able to sell booze , he is deluded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Nice link there: Schools - Teachers - Charlie Chalk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,779 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Now wash your hands

Noel Kelly isn't paying you enough.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement