Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

First time I've ever heard Charlie Chawke describe himself as a restauranteur.

pc7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure? But they will get up and running quicker. One of mine was waiting last year to be done in Temple St (private consultant) and it kept getting cancelled (due to vomiting bugs etc.). So we moved to private hospital and had surgery within 2 weeks, was fantastic have to say. They'd never have been done waiting on TS.

I can never ever understanding why Norovirus would affect public and not private hospitals. Do people not know you are not supposed to take any person with vomiting bug near a hospital, except for extraordinary cases like where child/adult is being treated for cancer etc. There’s no reason for norovirus to be getting into hospitals the way it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Sorolla wrote: »
    I, for one, am a very big supporter of Joe and Liveline and consider it to be one of the finest listener driven radio shows in the Northern Hemisphere, if not in the whole world.

It is a very well researched and beautifully presented show.

The listeners who contribute to Liveline are masters of the diction and the vast majority of them possess an intellectual dexterity seldom heard on radio nowadays.
    The wireless is placed proudly on the coffee table chez moi and we all listen to Joe.

Visitors, who normally listen to auld drivel from the local rural stations are frequently invited to chez moi so they too can avail of the Wisdom of Joe.

All in all a quality and highly informative, entertaining medium for young and old so to speak.

Now wash your hands

It is I Leclerc master of disguises...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

When you look at what happened in Singapore you'd have to worry for the sector. But in fairness, one guy infecting 100, must have been some session!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

What happens if the student is bedding the teacher....asking for a friend

H1 in Biology.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,738 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

This melett guy has been on before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,229 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It's handy to be a restauranteur if they are allowed to open earlier....cute hoor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

Watch this fella getting the legs cut off him........wait 3...2...1...

I believe I saw what you did there. Well done, well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,779 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Hi Noel. Thought you'd still be finsihing off lunch in GeeBows now, welcome to boards.

It's always the same - talentless bums pretending to be ordinary people.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

A tray of cans in a field seems the safest option to me, stick a few portaloos up in Phoenix Park.

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    It's handy to be a restauranteur if they are allowed to open earlier....cute hoor

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Just charge €25 for a pint ? - quite cheap for Temple Bar ... ba da booom !!! .... dissss.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭StreetLight

Neither did I. The word is "restaurateur".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

A tray of cans in a field seems the safest option to me, stick a few portaloos up in Phoenix Park.

You're bringing back good memories !! :D

I'm 40 years standing at a bar too. I'm 43 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

'You dont have to be a mathematician' - awkward pause for joe. They use a mathematician as a New Zealand virus expert for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

THere was an eating house in Northampton years ago who were known for serving drink at breakfast time. A mate of mine gotr wind of it so we went in about 9 one morning and asked for 2 bottles of Holsten pils. We we were told you had to order food before we could get a drink.

"Ok so. Can we have 2 fried eggs and 2 bottles of Holsten"

"No problem"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

Can you have a sandwich?
    Yes
    Can you have a plate of chips?
    Yes
    Can you have bowl of coddle?
    Yes
    Can you have a batterburger?
    Yes

Caller: you don't have to be a mathematician to see it's not viable.

Mr. Duffy had a lucky escape there.

So.To.Speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Joe reads out that email ok for some reason?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,738 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

gmisk wrote: »

Regularly had food in various venues chalke owns - top class

Higgghway to the DANGERZONE!

He owns my local, his daughter runs it. Very popular lunch/dinner venue for de aul fellas dat live alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

PLUG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I'm having terrible flashbacks to that awful time in the 70s and 80s when a meal had to be served at a disco. Terrible stuff altogether

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭bigroad

10 pints and a packet of crisps please.

Regularly had food in various venues chalke owns - top class
    Ah you might be right I don't know where he even owns.
    As long as they follow guidance and they have the licensing no issues with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,779 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Good catch, and not one I was aware of.
    "The variant spelling restauranteur , influenced by the more familiar English word restaurant , is gaining some currency, but has traditionally been considered erroneous."
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Can you buy a pizza?
    Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement