Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Gotta love the publican who claims to own the second or third largest pub in Killarney putting on the poor mouth

Only sorry he isn’t gouging tourists

For sure many small publicans probably will never reopen but a large pub in Killarney should be back of the queue for any government support

Councilor, hotelier, and publican AND claiming the €350 AND wanted €4,000 per month from de gubbermint to cover his expenses. Complete prick.

50 years working in the family business in Killarney - he's not broke.

Like another poster said yesterday I wouldn't normally want any business to fail, but I hope his does. Needs a real dose of reality that lad.

pc7 wrote: »
    Oh I have that bill too caller, had a house before I got married to Mr PC7, then market crashed, so still have it! Could probably have broken even just before CV19 (as our esteemed host would say), but reckon now it'll drop again. Will just ride it out at this stage and hope the smallies might be thankful of it when older.

So you were watching Normal People too caller?

I'll get me coat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I'll get me coat.

A dirty Mac', i assume. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Councilor, hotelier, and publican AND claiming the €350 AND wanted €4,000 per month from de gubbermint to cover his expenses. Complete prick.

50 years working in the family business in Killarney - he's not broke.

Like another poster said yesterday I wouldn't normally want any business to fail, but I hope his does. Needs a real dose of reality that lad.

If I knew his named I'd like to check out how he ranks in terms of expenses claimed

PieOhMy wrote: »
    If I knew his named I'd like to check out how he ranks in terms of expenses claimed

Niall "Botty" O'Callaghan
    https://twitter.com/bottykillarney?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/bottykillarney/

Go ahead caller!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'll get me coat.

Wat colour is the coat :D No I am strictly observing social distancing at home :pac: I am also the only person not watching Normal People

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It hasn't gone away you know.

Scouting Ireland. Members who had a sexual interest in beautiful boys.

We'll be talking to victim.

Pubs with restaurant licences
    More ads for Charlie chawlke

Worries of LC students

Irish tourists. It's staycation year.
    Killarney is dearer than Bulgaria.
    Who'd a thunk it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,792 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

- sex offences in Scouting Ireland, talking to victims
    - da virus , pubs reopening early because they think selling taytos with a pint will do
    - leaving cert students, bla bla bla bla
    - irish holidays spots are too dear, they will have to lower the prices, killareny, looking at you

Joe sounded like he had a mini stroke at the end of the promo :confused:

Ronan playing requests for one Mr. Bryan Tubridy I see from de music selection so to speak as they say wit a double play (at least) from de boyband dat is know as De Beatles.

POSSIBLY on twodaze show:
    Institutional sexual abuse - wat a cheerful way to start your afternoon.

Victims will be telling where de bold man touched dem.

CV-19 never far from our lips so to speak as they say. Pubs and restaurants again - Charlie Chawke - a successful businessman so to speak - basically an ad for Mr. Chawke's business again. "Samich" = food so you can have a pint.

Leaving Cert causing immense pressure - good job these snowflakes don't have to sit the actual exams so to speak as they say!!!

Killarney is fierce expensive so to speak - will Botty be on again?

Wat happened to de slew of Versatis callers he had lined up a few weeks ago? Are day still on hold?

2smiggy wrote: »
    - sex offences in Scouting Ireland, talking to victims
    - da virus , pubs reopening early because they think selling taytos with a pint will do
    - leaving cert students, bla bla bla bla
    - irish holidays spots are too dear, they will have to lower the prices, killareny, looking at you

Joe sounded like he had a mini stroke at the end of the promo :confused:

Someone will have a full w@nk later when the victims are on.
    (not me)

• Advertisement

Cant see any expenses for the town council and am not prepared to put any money effort into the search but other income streams seem to be at one point he was employed by the Kerry GAA shop and functioned as a wedding DJ also!

Wat colour is the coat :D No I am strictly observing social distancing at home :pac: I am also the only person not watching Normal People

No coat today as it's warm in Dubalin so to speak.

I'm not watching Normal People.

I did however see the Gardai apprehend a ne'er do well unwell person this morning however who resisted arrest. I waited and watched to see did they, and I believe the term is, "hit him a few shlaps", but no, to be fair they were very professional in what is undoubtedly at times like these a difficult job. It was quite different from the video footage of de Gardai apprehending a man in Wa'herfod a few weeks ago.

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Cant see any expenses for the town council and am not prepared to put any money effort into the search but other income streams seem to be at one point he was employed by the Kerry GAA shop and functioned as a wedding DJ also!

Wedding DJ = cash no doubt.

Fingers in a lot of pies. I wonder does he still do de Wedding DJ as part of de hotel's wedding packages?

Wedding DJ = cash no doubt.

Fingers in a lot of pies. I wonder does he still do de Wedding DJ as part of de hotel's wedding packages?

Maybe could explain if the hotel is offering refunds to oddly accented brides due to corona related cancellations? Would link in nicely with a previous topic.

Won't be in today callers, enjoy yerselvs with a bit of de auld child abuse and some death.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,122 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

voice disguiser klaxon ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

A positive event? Am I listening to the right station?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,779 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Just what you need - a coffee in a queue and no bogs open.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

boutiques are not essentilal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,141 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

In another 10 minutes we will have a caller in complaining that after they got their free bottle of water while queuing at Dunnes, they couldn't find an open toilet on their way home when they needed to go for a pee.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Dunnes have to be losing money because they don't do online shopping for groceries. I'm using tesco click and collect and Buymie for lidl and finding both great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,779 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

The eighth of August.

Just pick a random month, Joe.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,052 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What's her problem?

get the Joe Duffy / Alan Partridge Look this Summer.

https://www.cravat-club.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Clothes on line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,052 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I would have thought a boutique would be targeting a completely different market to de Saint Bernard label so to speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

"I don't know much about the Fashion industry" ... Don't be so bloody modest Joe!!

joe-duffy-the-2012-joe-duffy-live-christmas-show-held-at-the-bailey-DXXPH5.jpg

Dunnes have to be losing money because they don't do online shopping for groceries. I'm using tesco click and collect and Buymie for lidl and finding both great.

Couldn’t get any slots from Buyme or Tesco delivery when I was sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

This lady speaks sense - it's beyond me why Dunne's was allowed to open their clothes department here - and I presume countrywide. One rule for big business and another for the small retailer.

• Advertisement

tommy: whats the slutty online shop that advertises

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement