Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,142 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

The Ennis Road in Belfast Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,229 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

De Sahara invoked again. What about de Namib, or Kalahari, or Atacama?
    Why not Antarctica caller?
    It's the biggest desert in da world

My parents never trusted scouts, etc. They had a “friend” leader that they were very dubious about.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,122 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

thanks for the service Hyacinth

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

gmisk wrote: »
    Why not Antarctica caller?
    It's the biggest desert in da world

Yes indeed and a beautiful tranquil desert it is too, apart from de aroma on shore.

• Advertisement

Ye could sell online caller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,475 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Not sure why you're shocked mate........was down in M&S Liffey Valley last week and there were more than a few people shopping in the clothes section.

whereabout Louis Copeland?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Pamela Scotts were clinging on for dear life before this all started.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

Owner of 28 shops wondering why its one rule for the big boys

• Advertisement

Pamela Scott isn't one of the "big boys"?

He sounds like a superspreader he is never out of the shops by the sound of it!

M&S in liffey valley not selling clothes bar those in the queue I think which are a couple of kids things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,052 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could he stick a few bags of spuds in each shop and then be reclassified as essential?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Pamela Scotts were clinging on for dear life before this all started.

Boo hoo

.com

dvcireland wrote: »
    whereabout Louis Copeland?
    He fitted me for my wedding suit.
    Lovely fella.
    I'd say they could safely re open while limiting numbers...the few times I was in it was dead.
    But you would need close contact to get measured etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭golondrinas

I priced an apartment a few months back in Sunny Beach Bulgaria for circa €20k, was moddrin and that, I guess they will be less than that again by the end of the year.

I was in Sunny Beach some time after Bulgaria got Independence. About 4 waiters, linen draped over their arms, stood by as I ate, topping up my wine after every sip and attending to my every move. Things I remember vividly were,
    the gunfire (sporadic) at night as the various mafias fought to fill the vacuum .
    The bollocks who went around with an iron bar and a bear on a chain. The woman who came to the beach each day to beg but got into nice 4x4 each evening. First time I saw that in action. also the staff who begged from us as we went to the airport to go home saying they would be hungry in the villages during the winter.I was there around Sept. they couldn,t all go to the ski resorts for the Season.

Sorry Im behind in the pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

My local tesco has closed off its clothing section

gmisk wrote: »
    Pamela Scott isn't one of the "big boys"?

He sounds like a superspreader he is never out of the shops by the sound of it!

M&S in liffey valley not selling clothes bar those in the queue I think which are a couple of kids things

M&S kids section in Dundrum looks to be open, but not the adults clothes. Tesco rearranged their store to include a clothes section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,793 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

'the gubberment is going to have to start supporting the boutiques'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,369 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Richard will have no problem with overcrowding and social distancing when he does reopen
    They were never crowded before the pandemic

His problem will be to get any customers in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,779 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Clothing is essential if the erse is hanging out of your trousers.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Can't understand why Woodies didn't sell bread and milk......if Dealz can do it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

The Aldis and the Dunneses of this world.

Essential groceries like coffee pods and avocadoes

I was in Sunny Beach some time after Bulgaria got Independence. About 4 waiters, linen draped over their arms, stood by as I ate, topping up my wine after every sip and attending to my every move. Things I remember vividly were,
    the gunfire (sporadic) at night as the various mafias fought to fill the vacuum .
    The bollocks who went around with an iron bar and a bear on a chain. The woman who came to the beach each day to beg but got into nice 4x4 each evening. First time I saw that in action. also the staff who begged from us as we went to the airport to go home saying they would be hungry in the villages during the winter.I was there around Sept. they couldn,t all go to the ski resorts for the Season.

sounds like an extract from Joe's Biography

M&S kids section in Dundrum looks to be open, but not the adults clothes. Tesco rearranged their store to include a clothes section.
    Ah yes that could be it maybe kids clothes are down as essential.

Tesco liffey valley has clothes section open it was bedlam seemingly during the 50 percent off sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Om=nly half listening. Tis quare sh1te today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The queue I just saw for the department side of Dunnes just now is massive. It was bigger than the queue for the food side of the shop.

Thankfully Bulgaria is now a very modern democracy, quite orderly.

Heather Humphries WARNED them

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if Heather warned me about anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,052 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Are the stalls in Moore Street open for trade?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement