Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Was Martin King thrown in there just as cover, so they arent all from the rte stable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

More guff:

RTE GUIDE

Celebrity Dad of the Year 2020 competition

Win a 2 night break at Castleknock Hotel with dinner one night, spa treatment for Dad (or guest of your choice) and golf for 2 people.

To enter: send your choice of celebrity Dad of the year. Choose from the following: Ryan Tubridy, Joe Duffy, Baz Ashmawy, Martin King, Donncha O'Callaghan or choose a wild card (someone who ticks all your celebrity Dad boxes)

Send your entry to rteguide@rte.ie putting "Celebrity Dad of the Year 2020" in the subject box. Nominate your celebrity Dad of the year and include your contact details.

I don't know about the others but all of Duffy and Tubs' "kids" are all in their 20s, i.e adults themselves. I know this is a fluff piece masking as a competition but come on ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭jelutong

RTÉ continue on the downward slide. It’s becoming a national embarrassment.
    Tonight’s highlights on RTÉ I. At Your Service. Killanaskully, Pat Shortt,
    Marty & Bernards Big Adventure. All repeats.

jelutong wrote: »
    RTÉ continue on the downward slide. It’s becoming a national embarrassment.
    Tonight’s highlights on RTÉ I. At Your Service. Killanaskully, Pat Shortt,
    Marty & Bernards Big Adventure. All repeats.

No money for programmes as its all going on fees for the stars staff, and their extended families and friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Was Martin King thrown in there just as cover, so they arent all from the rte stable.

Is he in Noel Kelly's stable?

Edit: Both him and Donnocha O Callaghan are with NK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

sligojoek wrote: »

Ah ha, so he is.

Should change it from an RTÉ Guide Competition to an NK Management Comp.:

https://www.nkmanagement.ie/male.html

Farcical.

But Dee, X won Fadder of De Year, they’re soooooooooo popular.....deserve a 20% raise for that alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Should change it from an RTÉ Guide Competition to an NK Management Comp.:

https://www.nkmanagement.ie/male.html

Farcical.

But Dee, X won Fadder of De Year, they’re soooooooooo popular.....deserve a 20% raise for that alone.

Woke McDermott will be kicking the bollox off Dee tomorrow for not having any women nominated as possible fathers of the year

sligojoek wrote: »

It'd be hard to trust anyone named Noel after all the stroke-eens dis fella duz pull on behalf of his "clients" and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

More guff:

RTE GUIDE

Celebrity Dad of the Year 2020 competition

Win a 2 night break at Castleknock Hotel with dinner one night, spa treatment for Dad (or guest of your choice) and golf for 2 people.

To enter: send your choice of celebrity Dad of the year. Choose from the following: Ryan Tubridy, Joe Duffy, Baz Ashmawy, Martin King, Donncha O'Callaghan or choose a wild card (someone who ticks all your celebrity Dad boxes)

Send your entry to rteguide@rte.ie putting "Celebrity Dad of the Year 2020" in the subject box. Nominate your celebrity Dad of the year and include your contact details.

Tommy would not be happy, both Baz and Martin King, inherited some of thier childer from another fadder.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

Any bets Mr. Duffy will have a Surprise Post CV-19 Foyver Fryday Eggstravaganza so to speak to stimulate de economy and dat and ta get a bit of an auld buzz goin' as they say?

I wunder will Mr. Duffy cover the anniversary of De Dubalin and Monaghan bombings dis week, seeing as so many IRISH people died in both? Or is it only de bombings dat de IRA did do dat he covers?

RTE Guide Sneak Preview!

I got an advance copy of this week's RTE Guide (see attached). The bottom right hand corner is interesting.

If I had more time so to speak, I'd have made a better one so to speak as they day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just got the end of the promo.

Ads for Tampax

Gold potential

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

100 staff get a PFO via Skype

Golfers usually breaking breaking drink driving laws now breaking 5km rule

The Regency Moovie

Whacker plays an extra in backgerground

childer

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

POSSIBLY (but probably not) on twodaze show:

Time sare tough - sez de multimillionaire tax avoider. 100 people on a call sacked at de same time - day got 6 seconds each sez he.

Golf clubs open, but online time sheets show dat some a de golfers live more dan 5kms away and dat. And day're playing fourballs too.

"The Regency" moooovie fillum is online so to speak. Tinfoil hat stuff sez he. Who are de actors and dat? 100/30 on he sez it's now de wunderful fantastic hotel named De Bonnington Hotel run by de wunderful fantastic McGettigan fambilee so to speak.

Retailers v big busines again.

An ad for Tampax - de "Fem-in-noyne" hygiene prodcut is offensive say some of de listeners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,686 ✭✭✭✭zell12

POSSIBLY (but probably not) on twodaze show
    An ad for Tampax - de "Fem-in-noyne" hygiene prodcut is offensive say some of de listeners.
    I'm disgusted, Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Managed to avoid for a week. Now the full force can be felt again Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

zell12 wrote: »
    I'm disgusted, Joe

It's a bloody disgrace, Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Duffy picking a fight with the cartel

• Advertisement

A pick ture I complete at de weekend. Now my easel is set up with another canvas for a beautiful image of Mr Duffy for ButtersSuki’s wall.

A pick ture I complete at de weekend. Now my easel is set up with another canvas for a beautiful image of Mr Duffy for ButtersSuki’s wall.

Wunderful, fantastic so to speak!

I'd like to hear Mr. Duffy translate that last promor for RTE in Donegal Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I see possible possible gold ahead .....

Mr. Duffy: De current Ad...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................vert-tizz-ment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Liveline at the cutting edge AGAIN...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,492 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Dis dat 'gerritupdere girls' yoke ?

Think its great

Not exactly worthy of Lahvlahn coverage, but dats never stopped em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

“Get it up there, girls”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,601 ✭✭✭eigrod

Good man Joe.

• Advertisement

Has anyone seen this ad?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement