Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

sligojoek wrote: »
    AAAAAGH !!

Ciara Kelly

Where's |Butters when we need him?

Saving lives elsewhere - I was at work until after 11pm last night; short day, I started at 7am. I almost worked as many hours yesterday as Mr. Duffy does in a month.
    Joe won't be getting hotel expenses tonight so.

He'll have gotten his appearance fee though. As will Ciara. And Claire. Good day's % for Noel.

Could RTE not have found anyone else bar Mr. Duffy to do that segment? I mean really?
    PieOhMy wrote: »
    Have to agree with ciara there. This new Zealand comparison is stupid. The moon has 0 cases, so what like.

It was stupid the first day Mr. Duffy tried to make it a thing, and it remained stupid each and every time he tried to resurrect the comparison thereafter.

How do you know the moon has no cases caller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,687 ✭✭✭✭zell12

What is Joe drinking? What is the small bottle on his table?

Joe Duffy said he had hoped the pub would be a bit more intimate but that the measures leave a lot to be desired.
    "Unless you’re coming to the pub with your crossword or a game of Boggle and all you want to do is sit in the corner on your own, so to speak, people won’t come. This is worse than I thought it would be. I hadn’t imagined it like this. I knew there was going to be distance but I thought it’d be much more intimate and you could have a conversation but you can’t. You can’t really have a conversation unless you bellow.”
    https://twitter.com/ClaireByrneLive/status/1262400278252392450?s=20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,687 ✭✭✭✭zell12

What is Boggle? Would our Joe ever bellow his diction?

zell12 wrote: »
    What is Boggle? Would our Joe ever bellow his diction?

Well de moyind duz boggle when you do be do be do be lsitening to him speak so to speak as they say.

• Advertisement

zell12 wrote: »
    What is Joe drinking? What is the small bottle on his table?

Chateau Neuf Du TWAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Chateau Neuf Du TWAT?

What colour is de blue nun,sez I ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Could they not have investigated what a wake would be like after the lockdown with social distancing.

They could have had a open coffin with an actor( or real body) in it. And an actual grieving wife/husband.

Be more up Rte s street.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Have to agree with ciara there. This new Zealand comparison is stupid. The moon has 0 cases, so what like.

Well I think she once mentioned somewhere that she has some medical training.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Could they not have investigated what a wake would be like after the lockdown with social distancing.

They could have had a open coffin with an actor( or real body) in it. And an actual grieving wife/husband.

Be more up Rte s street.

Jesus, don't be giving them ideas

• Advertisement

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Well I think she once mentioned somewhere that she has some medical training.

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Dats an idea though dat friend of de publicans Joe Duffy had dere; instead of the 'alcohol rub' in de little bottle just put in straight vodka and give yerself a top up and washyerhands at de same toime!

Mundy song Mexico.

Joe morphs it into Trump

Simon Harris attacking Trump

Finnula Flannigan attacking Trump

We'll be talking about Donald Trump.

Back to work on the qt. Getting covid payment

Kawasaki syndrome. New obscure condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Whacker: i've the bleeding Suzuki Syndrome, Joe.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

POSSIBLY on twodaze show and dat so to speak as they say:

Mexico wall, Donald Trump and various pronouncements. Trump taking malaria drugs and dat. Trump going to leave the WHO if they don't change China centric process. Simon Harris givin' out to Trump.

Fionnuala Flanagan (actress and IRA supporter) clip from yesterday.

TRUMP - good, bad, and not indifferent so to speak as they say.

Paul's boss wants him to go to work but keep de COVID payment and dat - wurk on de QT so to speak.

Kawasaki Syndrome - Mr. Duffy talks to a man whose chisler has Kawasaki syndrome so to speak.

Mr. Duffy discussing politics is like givin' an alligator a chainsaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,123 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Mundy song Mexico.

Joe morphs it into Trump

Simon Harris attacking Trump

Finnula Flannigan attacking Trump

We'll be talking about Donald Trump.

Back to work on the qt. Getting covid payment

Kawasaki syndrome. New obscure condition.
    i'm surprised so to speak at the high level of musical production on that Mundy track..so to speak

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

https://twitter.com/JustBeerBarry/status/1262414479242952705?s=20

I think we need to alert Barry as to the existence of de Thread so to speak as they say.

I think we need to alert Barry as to the existence of de Thread so to speak as they say.

He could even be among us as we speak, so to speak, as they say.

I had Kawasaki syndrome back in the day.

I had 6 of them at one stage. Sold the lot and bought a Honda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I thought Billy Keane lived in Lish Tole. Was he not a wee biteen outside his 5km radius?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I thought Billy Keane lived in Lish Tole. Was he not a wee biteen outside his 5km radius?

But but but was it not an essential journey so to speak - to turn us off going to pubs for evermore

Roger_007 wrote: »

De rules don’t apply to superstar RTÉ celebrities and dat.

He could even be among us as we speak, so to speak, as they say.

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

I had Kawasaki syndrome back in the day.

I had 6 of them at one stage. Sold the lot and bought a Honda

I had a Yamaha keyboard.

Hoor on petrol.

Sold it and bought a Suz- ukelele....

* grabs coat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Its a pity Joe can't give his opinion on Trump. I'd love to hear what he thinks.

withless wrote: »
    Its a pity Joe can't give his opinion on Trump. I'd love to hear what he thinks.

Bryan Tubridy is the same. He never talks about American presidents and female presidential candidates at all at so to speak as they say.

It’s gas though Mr. Duffy laughing at Trump considering his own statements on CV19 so to speak.

Bryan Tubridy is the same. He never talks about American presidents and female presidential candidates at all at so to speak as they say.

It’s gas though Mr. Duffy laughing at Trump considering his own statements on CV19 so to speak.

CV noynteen in 2- 20 Butters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,168 ✭✭✭shearforce

POSSIBLY on twodaze show and dat so to speak as they say:

Mexico wall, Donald Trump and various pronouncements. Trump taking malaria drugs and dat. Trump going to leave the WHO if they don't change China centric process. Simon Harris givin' out to Trump.

Fionnuala Flanagan (actress and IRA supporter) clip from yesterday.

TRUMP - good, bad, and not indifferent so to speak as they say.

Paul's boss wants him to go to work but keep de COVID payment and dat - wurk on de QT so to speak.

Kawasaki Syndrome - Mr. Duffy talks to a man whose chisler has Kawasaki syndrome so to speak.

Mr. Duffy discussing politics is like givin' an alligator a chainsaw.

So (I guess) straight to the dad with the sick child and take calls on that kind've thing for the whole show.

Jaysus I’ve been sick as a typical Liveline Listener for de past 24 hours, stomach pain so severe at times I thought I had another intestinal obstruction, and a slight cough and fever to boot. GP sending me for Covid test this time plus prescribing an antibiotic. I’ve been so scrupulous wearing masks etc. If I prove Covid negative & don’t improve I can go safely to de hotspittle for tests an dat, but will be weird without familiar doctors. I’m curled up with de cramps and vomiting an dat, so I hope Joe doesn’t make it even wurser so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,168 ✭✭✭shearforce

Jaysus I’ve been sick as a typical Liveline Listener for de past 24 hours, stomach pain so severe at times I thought I had another intestinal obstruction, and a slight cough and fever to boot. GP sending me for Covid test this time plus prescribing an antibiotic. I’ve been so scrupulous wearing masks etc. If I prove Covid negative & don’t improve I can go safely to de hotspittle for tests an dat, but will be weird without familiar doctors. I’m curled up with de cramps and vomiting an dat, so I hope Joe doesn’t make it even wurser so to speak.

ring in...he loves that kind of story

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement