Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow Tassimo Cleaning Disc and descaling tabs

Options
  • 08-05-2020 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Bought a new Tassimo last week and it looks like a chucked the yellow cleaning disc that came with it . Can these be got in Tesco or any other supermarket or do I have to send away for it. I also need some descaling tablets. Where can I find the official brand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,006 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ebay for the disc and tassimo.com for the descalers; I've never seen those sold anywhere else.

There are clone discs that will work fine - its just the shape and the barcode that matter - for about a quarter of the price of an official cleaning disc replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Do you need to use the Tassimo descaling tablets - or will any old descaling tablet do?
    The light has been on mine for ages now so think I might as well do something about it to occupy myself during lockdown!

Advertisement