Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video of cruelty to a dog

• 08-05-2020 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Mods, hope this is this OK.

Video on Twitter showing a dog being tormented:

<snip>

I'm not good with accents. Are they Dublin? Hoping these people can be identified.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

rotten yokes, id love to give them a good trashing, sound like dubs alright

Bunch of callous savages doing that to a defenceless animal. They hardly qualify as human, hard time in the clink would sort them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

They’ve all been identified already I think.nothing will be done as usual though. From clondalkin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Hey I just noticed, there's a name <snip> attached to the video. The name of the person who uploaded it? Not even sure what software tool was used for the video (have never dealt with videos).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Videos depicting violence against animals are not appropriate for this forum. As far as I know this video is three weeks old and the gardai are looking into it.

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement