Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relaxation of Restrictions, Part III - **Read OP for Mod Warnings**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,410 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Look I don’t want to get personal on Harris again but he’s not a healthy looking person, that can really affect objectivity when a person feels they have personal risks, they personalise things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Didn't bother looking at him on prime time, pisses me off and leaves me depressed and frustrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Jeez Simon Harris is on Prime Time tonight, he’s hyper , is he on something?
    He constantly interrupted Miriam, speaking a million miles a minute.

He’s not for turning on speeding up restrictions ! No way ! He said doesn’t want to take any risks .

It's a good thing then that it all doesn't rest on him to make the decision. Enough pressure in cabinet and Leo ultimately makes the decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭gral6

Why Harris and Holohan wouldn't put in law that the muzzles should be worn at all times everywhere by everyone, especially in the parks? Why are they putting Ireland in risk of not moving to phase two in June? 2nd wave looks inevitable now !

road_high wrote: »
    Look I don’t want to get personal on Harris again but he’s not a healthy looking person, that can really affect objectivity when a person feels they have personal risks, they personalise things.

I’m going to watch on catch up. The guy is turning into a parody, a high priest for the Covid freaks. Reckon he will be brushed aside soon

• Advertisement

gral6 wrote: »
    Why Harris and Holohan wouldn't put in law that the muzzles should be worn at all times everywhere by everyone, especially in the parks? Why are they putting Ireland in risk of not moving to phase two in June? 2nd wave looks inevitable now !

You’d almost think they didn’t believe their own hysteria?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭chicorytip

gral6 wrote: »
    The wearing of masks is a give in against the spread of infection but muzzles?? A little extreme perhaps or has there been an outbreak of rabies?

Face mask dude on RTE is a clear hypochondriac. Second wave bla bla.
    Why can’t these people stay at home if they’re so vulnerable?

chicorytip wrote: »
    The wearing of masks is a give in against the spread of infection but muzzles?? A little extreme perhaps or has there been an outbreak of rabies?

I just watched Sean of the Dead. That’s where we’re heading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

eiGJMdWNcw_-zNyIU3cU8Ul04S5rV_bfkOllOlbWd68-2045x2048.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

It's a good thing then that it all doesn't rest on him to make the decision. Enough pressure in cabinet and Leo ultimately makes the decisions

Are you serious ? Varadjar that weasel , spineless and populist snake is the biggest culprit or did tony holahan assume all this power himself?

Paralysis, it's why nothing here ever gets addressed and you thought it would be different this time around how ?

Fg the ones that pride themselves on their economic prowess. Gob****es, sending us head into the next recession by choice ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

This thread is a disaster. Seems to have become some sort of anti government/ anti lockdown echo chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

That photo is hilarious hahahah

J Mysterio wrote: »
    This thread is a disaster. Seems to have become some sort of anti government/ anti lockdown echo chamber.

Do you remember the election a few weeks back where they were destroyed based on years of failure. What dio you think has changed ? Other countries wouldnt have LV as head if the girl scouts Ffs!

They are like the old catholic church.. fear, death , sin... still such an unbelievably conservative country essy to brainwash the masses when the government and its rte mouthpiece scratching each others backs

I don’t agree with someone so it’s an echo chamber....spell out your opinion and why, no one is stopping anyone.
    And btw I usually vote FG so there goes the anti government thing, I just don’t blindly follow all they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Do you remember the election a few weeks back where they were destroyed based on years of failure. What dio you think has changed ? Other countries wouldnt have LV as head if the girl scouts Ffs!

They are like the old catholic church.. fear, death , sin... still such an unbelievably conservative country essy to brainwash the masses when the government and its rte mouthpiece scratching each others backs

Few weeks back?

Pity the party with the biggest vote didn't try you know from a government and put FG to bed.

Then we wouldn't be in this mess ay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I don’t agree with someone so it’s an echo chamber....spell out your opinion and why, no one is stopping anyone.
    And btw I usually vote FG so there goes the anti government thing, I just don’t blindly follow all they say.

I read the last three pages. Full of pitiful, self-serving pathetic rage.

Road high how do you vote fg ? Assuming you're a worker despite what they say about rewarding work, isnt it them standing over the outrageous welfare state before this crisis hit ? they are Margaret cash best mates, not workers ...

Few weeks back?

Pity the party with the biggest vote didn't try you know from a government and put FG to bed.

Then we wouldn't be in this mess ay.

Ill stand by y what I said before the eiection, fg questioned sf on the economy. Fg themselves are ****e with it , proven beyond doubt now

Would you prefer deluded positivity and clapping?

• Advertisement

Road high how do you vote fg ? Assuming you're a worker despite what they say about rewarding work, isnt it them standing over the outrageous welfare state before this crisis hit ? they are Margaret cash best mates, not workers ...

Sometimes I wonder why...but who else do I vote for? Every last one of them are worse, all for the handout sponger culture

Harris is a nutcase. Arguing with a closed pub owner about his beloved “social distancing”.
    Miriam is right, clearly cabinet very divided on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Apparently you're a "Covid freak" if you disagree with some on here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Harris probably snorted several lines before the program.

Harris probably snorted several lines before the program.

He’s on something... it certainly isn’t logic.
    Harris is a hypochondriac, He absolutely is.
    Thought Miriam was good tonight.

Sometimes I wonder why...but who else do I vote for? Every last one of them are worse, all for the handout sponger culture

Yeah rock and hard place. I figure of they lose power , they might thi k twice about putting welfare sponges above workers again. Bear in mind , no welfare sponger would ever vote fg. Yet they are still prepared to lose voters, because they havent rewarded workers. They arent prepared to do anything but take the easiest route , it's why they are going to screw us with this covid bull****. They'd prefer one less death and an extra billion euro national debt , because they think its better for optics ...

Yeah rock and hard place. I figure of they lose power , they might thi k twice about putting well re sponges above workers again. Bear on mind , no welfare spender would ever vote fg. Yet they are still prepared to lose voters, because they havent rewarded workers. They arent prepared to do anything but tahe the easiest route , it's why they are going to scree us with this covid bull****. They'd prefer one less death and an extra billion euro national debt , because they thiink its better for optics ...

FG trying to be all things to all people which is ridiculous. I’d love a good swing to the right, none of the spongers they continually reward never vote for them.
    Won’t happen with Varadkar and the likes of Harris

FG trying to be all things to all people which is ridiculous. I’d love a good swing to the right, none of the spongers they continually reward never vote for them.
    Won’t happen with Varadkar and the likes of Harris

Exactly, varadkar disgusts me. All he is interested in his his next Instagram post... he made noises about rewarding work, turned out to be comedy . The lack of leadership here and quality of politicians6, is criminal!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Harris is a nutcase. Arguing with a closed pub owner about his beloved “social distancing”.
    Miriam is right, clearly cabinet very divided on this.

I didn't watch it, no point when each night theres the usual 2nd wave talk, on going restrictions, we're all together etc etc. Its no wonder that the comments on the likes of rte facebook posts are to keep things closed until we've it completely eradicated, the fear in some people consumes them.

Cabinet quite clearly divided, I've seen quotes on Twitter of him saying reopening could be quicker but with the usual advice of if public health advice allows. So handing back over to Tony and co.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Have lost a hell of a lot f respect for Simon Harris over the last few weeks. He’s basically shown himself to be a cheerleader for Tony Holohan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement