Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REVEAL: Last (S)heeps Standing.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Reberetta wrote: »
    You needed to avoid a sheep in the last six questions and you somehow managed it.

bravo-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

That was kind of my gameplan too! Damn Bronte Sisters!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Congratulations Yoss

And thanks for a great game Reberetta, was a very good idea

My strategy of going for the last answer alphabetically for every question was an abject failure :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Need to make up for my shocking diisplay in this :D

My new quiz PEEHS: Videogame Picture Quiz

• Registered Users Posts: 13,892 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Well done y0ss

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Many thanks Reberetta, pure strategy got me to the last round. I'll never reveal my secret though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,892 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Bloody chuckle brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,926 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Just catching up - pleased to have made it so far given my total lack of tactics!

Well done Yoss, I'd written you off after you hit 4! Great run in

Good work Reb, format worked really well!
    Cheers for the effort, as always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Playing catch up on the reveal - Great game Reberetta - Typically I Sheep when I'm not supposed to - it's actually nicer to be eliminated than to languish near the bottom.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,299 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Great game and reveal Reb, thanks for running it. Well done to the few who made it to the very end, that was a real war of attrition. Good job there were so many players. And of course congrats to Yoss, very well played.

• That was some run you went on y0ss, fair play.

Great game, Reberetta, a very fun twist. I thought I had a decent idea of which of my answers would SHEEP but totally wrong haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Congrats y0ssar1an22 and fair play to the other 3 who made it to the end, it was tough but fun, cheers for the game Reberetta, brilliant idea

Advertisement