Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for old-school original J-cloths

Options
  • 08-05-2020 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi everyone, bit of a mad question I know, but I am looking for original Johnson & Johnson J-cloths. Not the new or own-brand types made by Killeen and Tescos, the old school pink/green/blue wavy pattern kind. I cannot find them atm for love or money in local supermarkets. :(
    I could order them from a wholesaler but they will cost a small fortune as have to buy 50 of them minimum plus delivery. Can't get them from Amazon to Ireland either (and am kind of avoiding Amazon if possible). I am based in the Dublin area: if anyone has spotted them in the city or suburbs - please let me know. My husband is an essential worker so he could drive somewhere and pick them up for me. Thank you for reading!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

dublinlush wrote: »
    Hi everyone, bit of a mad question I know, but I am looking for original Johnson & Johnson J-cloths. Not the new or own-brand types made by Killeen and Tescos, the old school pink/green/blue wavy pattern kind. I cannot find them atm for love or money in local supermarkets. :(
    I could order them from a wholesaler but they will cost a small fortune as have to buy 50 of them minimum plus delivery. Can't get them from Amazon to Ireland either (and am kind of avoiding Amazon if possible). I am based in the Dublin area: if anyone has spotted them in the city or suburbs - please let me know. My husband is an essential worker so he could drive somewhere and pick them up for me. Thank you for reading!!

Dunnes Stores stock them. I know they do in Thurles anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dublinlush

Thanks for that! Appreciate it. Have tried Dunnes within 5km of where I live and they're all out. Will ring a few further afield. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭admcfad

I have also seen them in Dunnes Stores

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dublinlush

I wasn't able to locate them in any Dunnes that I tried in Dublin and as Dunnes don't do online grocery delivery I ended up sourcing them on e-bay. Bought a load of them as there are apparently backlogs with UK to Ireland distribution generally. Thanks for your help with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Barry’s SuperValu Thurles have them in stock 10x packs

• Advertisement
Advertisement