Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Fleet/ Routes Discussion Pt 2 (ALL possible routes included)

1224225226227228230»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Next summer wouldn’t be for sale yet, it’s going in the winter but I’d shocked if it didn’t come back next summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bartkingcole

I got an A330 from Heathrow in 2009 (I think) after some bad weather delayed flights. Was that Heathrow Terminal 1 outpost up there with the worst in aviation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭x567

I think Raleigh Durham would make more sense than Nashville from an IAG perspective. IIRC, BA are the only transatlantic carrier from BNA currently (?), whereas RDU has competition from LH and AF. RDU also has a lot of AA connection possibilities if EI ever integrate properly with the JV and/or Oneworld.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lordleitrim

AA already fly direct from Charlotte to DUB and RDU is only about 150 miles further away in the same state (North Carolina) and has multiple European destinations so there is a relative demand being served locally already there within the state. Would Nashville with its 2 million metro population and over 7 million in Tennessee be a more attractive proposition for EI for both point to point and transit pax to Europe as there are less alternatives? (BA is the only other airline that flies to Europe from there).

Advertisement