Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortnite Question

Options
  • 09-05-2020 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have no idea how to get fortnite - is it a game on a console on what.

My partners child can play it at his dads, but we have no idea what platform is needed or even how to set it up. Is it available on tablet, pc, ps4??

If anyone can help a complete beginners guide would be awesome. And I mean an idiots guide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Its on nearly everything, its on switch, ps4, xbox and PC.

Do you have a console? If so, what one?

Installing it on a PC is good too, but your specs need to be up to scratch, also the kid might have issues with keyboard and mouse depending on his age.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

nix wrote: »
    Its on nearly everything, its on switch, ps4, xbox and PC.

Do you have a console? If so, what one?

Installing it on a PC is good too, but your specs need to be up to scratch, also the kid might have issues with keyboard and mouse depending on his age.

ok - are they all interconnected? His friends play a particular setup - so if he is on either platform can he still play them? Im not sure if crossovers ever came in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Its all cross play, with this game, doesnt matter what system he is on..

Advertisement