Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation of New Meter

Options
  • 09-05-2020 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am waiting to move into a new apartment and am waiting on a meter to be installed so that I can do this. What is the current status of new installations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi annatar91,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Do you mean a PAYG meter or a reconnection to switch the electricity back on?

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 10 annatar91

Hi

I just mean a regular meter. It is not a reconnection. It is a new connection as it is a new property there has not been a meter installed previously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi annatar91,

Thanks for confirming.

If you private message me the Electric Ireland account number (or date of birth on the account), your name, address, telephone number and state for GDPR that you will be the account-holder, we can check the progress.

Thanks again,
    Una

Advertisement