Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable registered mail for e-commerce

Options
2»

Comments

No it doesn't, you clearly know nothing about organisations like Amazon who use pick scanning tools so that even the brain dead can pick the right items at speed.
    As I said before, you pay for a service, it should be provided and when it goes wrong there should be come back. Perhaps if your business had to put up with the lost mail of An Post you might have a different attitude.

Oh tell me about it. Even at the best of times you couldnt depend on this lot. They are very touch and go and unbelievably blasé about losing post. Im beginning to look into alternatives for my own protection. I dont care what anyone says, there is simply no excuse for losing mail. i even put a return address on them and have still lost a few.

The vast majority were delivered to be fair, but i simply cannot fathom how mail gets lost.

tacofries wrote: »
    If it fits in an A5 envelope and through a letterbox I think it's €2 for Irish postage and €2.90 for international postage but its not tracked or signed. Go to the An Post counter and ask them to test it or else just go and buy €2 stamps, send a few out and see if it gets delivered or not.

I post jerseys in flat packets normally for 2.50 and they weigh under 250g. Anything slightly over i get for 3.40 and the UK an ROW i pay 4.50. Getting alot of 'non deliveries' at the moment. To be fair, alot of customers are very decent and post back the replacement item if it arrives.

Advertisement