Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with google drive app/website

Options
  • 09-05-2020 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I've 2 gmail accounts hence 2 seperate google drive logins. One is for backing up more serious personal stuff, the other is more casual pics from nights out etc.
    Anyhow, on 1 of my accounts when I upload pics or that off my phone to the google drive via the app or via computer, I can access whatever it is immediately on my phone app or website.

Anyhow on my 2nd account when I upload via phone, I can only ever view the file on my google drive app and not via google drive on my computer. The 2 don't talk. Strangely, this google drive account appears to have synced everything up until now but its long time since I used the app. I've tried google and no answers. Thanks.

Advertisement