Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are Vodafone shops open again need to get replacement sim

Options
  • 09-05-2020 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

When are Vodafone shops open again as I need to get replacement sim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Contact online chat and get one posted out to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Phone stores reopen 18 May if they act as per the government reopening Ireland roadmap here.
    Open retail outlets that ...phone sales & repair etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Davy wrote: »
    Contact online chat and get one posted out to you.
    This.

Or phone 1907

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭I am me123

Just stumbled across this thread.

In same boat, but am with Three. I have requested a new Nano SIM with them via Live Chat, since Sunday last, was told it can take between 3 and 5 days to post one out , but have heard nothing yet. :(

Random question, do I specifically have to go to a Three Store to pick up a 3 SIM or can any phone retailer supply me with a replacement SIM and port my number to it?

I am me123 wrote: »

In same boat, but am with Three. I have requested a new Nano SIM with them via Live Chat, since Sunday last, was told it can take between 3 and 5 days to post one out , but have heard nothing yet. :(

Random question, do I specifically have to go to a Three Store to pick up a 3 SIM or can any phone retailer supply me with a replacement SIM and port my number to it?

My advice go to Vodafone, three network is a disaster, I have it for home internet and for remote access to 2 x SDR radios and they blocked the ports.

The speeds are slow and I have to reboot the modem several times a day.

Go to Vodafone, the prices are not bad these days either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I am me123 wrote: »

Any retailer that's an agent for Three should be able to do this. The only one that comes to mind though would be Carphone Warehouse.

Advertisement