Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the best place in Ireland to Work remotely

Options
  • 09-05-2020 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Myself and my wife both work with technology companies in dublin. We both anticipate having to work remotely until the end of the year due to covid19. We were chatting today about the possibility of taking a couple of months when movement restrictions are released to move down the country somewhere. Where would people recommend?

We would like somewhere scenic but still have decent Internet enough to be able to work remotely.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Look at the SIRO gigabit broadband network. Anywhere that can get that would be a good start.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Or anywhere on the Eir FTTH network.

I know it's Eir so you're in nightmare territory if anything goes wrong but so-far.......

Advertisement