Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clueless

Options
  • 10-05-2020 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've just moved into a house in Crumlin / Kimmage area.
    Anyone care to share who they use / who the cheapest is for
    - Gas
    - Electricity
    - Waste
    Is there a checklist of stuff to do when moving into a house (2nd hand) in case I've missed something? I have internet sorted.

tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭ted1

vintcerf wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I've just moved into a house in Crumlin / Kimmage area.
    Anyone care to share who they use / who the cheapest is for
    - Gas
    - Electricity
    - Waste
    Is there a checklist of stuff to do when moving into a house (2nd hand) in case I've missed something? I have internet sorted.

tia

Take the meter readings. For gas and electricity. Sign up for a bin collection service. If there’s permit parking apply to the local council

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭vintcerf

ted1 wrote: »
    Take the meter readings. For gas and electricity. Sign up for a bin collection service. If there’s permit parking apply to the local council
    thanks for the parking permit tip! will look into it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭vintcerf

thanks, was also hoping to hear people's experiences with these companies. some of the google reviews don't look great

Advertisement