Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order

• 10-05-2020 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im trying to set up a standing Order online with EBS but cant see how i can do it.

Has anyone ever done this online or can it not be done?any help would be much appreciated,thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Seems a bit of a mystery. I have a MoneyManager a/c and checked there now but I can't see any way to transfer money out, except as a one-off transaction.

In their 'Daily Banking' FAQ, there is Q & A I've copied & pasted below which claims to be about setting up a standing order but the link they provide only tells you how to transfer money into your EBS account, it's not at all about setting up a standing order from the EBS account. The page even has a big header 'Transferring Funds to Your EBS Account'.

How do I set up a standing order?

We have outlined all details of this here – it is the same process as transferring money to your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭ddub11

coylemj wrote: »
    Seems a bit of a mystery. I have a MoneyManager a/c and checked there now but I can't see any way to transfer money out, except as a one-off transaction.

In their 'Daily Banking' FAQ, there is Q & A I've copied & pasted below which claims to be about setting up a standing order but the link they provide only tells you how to transfer money into your EBS account, it's not at all about setting up a standing order from the EBS account. The page even has a big header 'Transferring Funds to Your EBS Account'.

How do I set up a standing order?

We have outlined all details of this here – it is the same process as transferring money to your account.
    Ye, it doesnt seem to e straight forward unless im missing something.
    Guess ill have to drop into them and have a chat.

Advertisement