Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychosis + Memory Loss + Depression + Anxiety : Request for advice.

Options
  • 10-05-2020 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Under treatment for Psychosis + Memory Loss + Depression + Anxiety for the last 13 years. Currently on Clozapine + Sertraline + AmiSulpride.

Clozapine provides good sleep but causes dizzy feeling, drooling, lack of coordination, constipation etc

Sertraline provides more energy but causes constant acid reflux.

Still after all these years of treatment that my condition is the same, hearing voices, feel that "people" can read my thoughts, "people" can see what all things I could see, "people" verbally abusing me, "people" telling me to commit suicide. Only auditory and no visual hallucination.

Now I could feel, what you are going to think, reading what I am going to write below - Put tinfoil hat on my head !

From day one onwards, I felt or was made to feel that, Garda Siochana / Irish Military Intelligence is behind this. No one affected would be able to prove it, as there are no physical evidence to produce. I also feel that Garda Spies are watching me at my work place

Couple of google searches listed few websites mentioning that this is already developed by FBI / CIA and used in US and other 5 eye countries, for mental torture of victims etc.

Any one undergone / currently undergoing the same?

Any one feeling that this could really be done by law enforcement agencies like Garda Siochana or just unproven conspiracy theories?

If I really have Psychosis / Schizophrenia, why all these treatments, that I have undergone for all these years haven't produced any result? Should I prepare myself mentally and financially for a lifelong condition?

Any other members who is undergoing long term treatment of Psychosis / Schizophrenia, and haven't seen any positive results? What medications are you currently using?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

MaxPayneXL I'm afraid the in depth knowledge you seek is way beyond the remit of this site, engaging with healthcare won't always fix things either (unfortunately i'm all too aware of this myself) I'm going to have to lock the thread, i wish you well seeking assistance

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement