Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike tyres

Options
  • 10-05-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Just a quick question about bicycle tyres Anybody know where I can get non puncture tyres in bike shops in dublin or any websites that sell them please thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Tony04

STEE wrote: »
    Just a quick question about bicycle tyres Anybody know where I can get non puncture tyres in bike shops or any websites that sell them please thanks in advance

Could you send a pic of the tyres your looking to replace and I can help you out?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭STEE

Cant upload a photo at the moment I need to buy a data cable for my phone How can ye help me out Do you own a bike shop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭byrnem31

Penny farting cycles is open and they have loads of different tyres

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Tony04

There should be measurements on side wall of the tyres, you can buy new tyres on line for a lot cheaper

Advertisement