Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why should I set up a debit card with BOI

Options
  • 10-05-2020 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm 16 years old and have an account with AIB and want to get a debit card, is there any perks of getting a debit card with BOI instead of AIB? Even if there is another bank that is neither of these you would recommend? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

I'm 16 years old and have an account with AIB and want to get a debit card, is there any perks of getting a debit card with BOI instead of AIB? Even if there is another bank that is neither of these you would recommend? Thanks.
    Hi Chris, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're really happy to hear that you're thinking of opening an account with us.

We have a 2nd Level Current Account Available. You will receive a Debit Card and you can use online banking. This account would not have any transaction fees for day to day banking. 

For more information on this account, please see below link:
    https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/bank/current-accounts/2nd-level-current-account/features-benefits/

I hope this information helps and if there is anything further we can help with please get in touch. 

Have a nice day, take care.

Many thanks, 
    Megan

Advertisement