Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Delivery

• 11-05-2020 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Do the Tesco delivery guys leave the basket with the customer and collect another time?

Or do they wait for the customer to empty it and hand it back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

The Mammal wrote: »
    Do the Tesco delivery guys leave the basket with the customer and collect another time?

Or do they wait for the customer to empty it and hand it back?

Wait for you to empty, they will leave at front door and stand back and give you space.

To help have shopping bags ready and transfer from basket to these it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 The Mammal

Wait for you to empty, they will leave at front door and stand back and give you space.

To help have shopping bags ready and transfer from basket to these it helps.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 molbeckystan

It's the same with Click & Collect.
    Drive your car into space & the person will bring out your order in the green boxes & place near your car.
    You then load the groceries from the boxes into bags or directly into your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Do you tip the driver - first delivery due and I forgot to check with any friends? If so, how much approx - I know it's optional but what do most people do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

It's the same with Click & Collect.
    Drive your car into space & the person will bring out your order in the green boxes & place near your car.
    You then load the groceries from the boxes into bags or directly into your car.

The other day I was told I could take the boxes away and return them so bags what I did..... no bagging and unbagging

• Advertisement
Advertisement