Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mistakenly given a warning by Quin Dub

Options
  • 11-05-2020 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭

I’ve been given a warning by quin dub for “personal abuse”.
    Apparently, my referring to the “comedian” Frankie Boyle as “not funny” is personal abuse?!?
    I’ve emailed quin dub but had no response.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hi splinter65,

First, looking at your record, the card in question was only given late yesterday evening, so I'd suggest giving the moderator a chance to respond before going further. If you still can't resolve this with the mod, I'll pass this along to the CMods.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

mike_ie wrote: »
    Hi splinter65,

First, looking at your record, the card in question was only given late yesterday evening, so I'd suggest giving the moderator a chance to respond before going further. If you still can't resolve this with the mod, I'll pass this along to the CMods.

Thanks. I’ll wait until tomorrow for a response from the mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Hi. No word from quin dub so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hey splinter65,

I just took a look at your record, and it seems that Quin_Dub requested on 12-05-2020 that the card be reversed as it was given in error. I can only guess that the mod presumed that the system would have informed you of this (it doesn't), and didn't PM you about it.

That being said, as the card has already been reversed, I'll close this DRP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement