Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop repair shop you'd recommend.

• 11-05-2020 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, out-of-warranty laptop died a sudden death, so looking for recommendations on a laptop repair place you've had good experiences with in Limerick city, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Micro-Ireland In Thomas Street ....if he is still there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

jonski wrote: »
    Micro-Ireland In Thomas Street ....if he is still there .

Was a couple of months back anyway as I was in there. Would definitely recommend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Handed in a iPhone and laptop into tech star Henry street. Wouldn’t recommend. They damaged the home button on the phone and on the laptop the keyboard wasn’t put back properly. Also had to keep chasing them to get it back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Handed in a iPhone and laptop into tech star Henry street. Wouldn’t recommend. They damaged the home button on the phone and on the laptop the keyboard wasn’t put back properly. Also had to keep chasing them to get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

I’ve used Limerick Computer on a couple of occasions in the past and found them reasonably priced and reliable. Add: Foxhill House, Old Dublin Rd, Limerick.
    Tel: 061 418384 or 086 8112255.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

+1 for Limerick Computers. They did two repairs for me, a PC and a laptop. Very satisfied with the work and reasonable cost.

Advertisement