If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA RN602 price

Options
  • 11-05-2020 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm looking to treat myself after a sh1t start to the year and was thinking of picking up the Monitor Audio Bronze 2 with this amp. What's your best price please, I see you sold a silver for £275 a few months ago? Or is this overkill for what I want, mainly my record player and some spotify streaming - Seems like the RN301 might suffice? Hope you're all keeping well. thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

sweetie wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm looking to treat myself after a sh1t start to the year and was thinking of picking up the Monitor Audio Bronze 2 with this amp. What's your best price please, I see you sold a silver for £275 a few months ago? Hope you're all keeping well. thanks
    Hi Sweetie.

Thanks for the post.

I think it might have been a clearance item that went for that price.

I do have another RN602 in the Black finish in clearance at the Belfast store which I could offer at £275 plus £6.99 shipping.
    I have a colleague there today for a bit that could add this to our pallet that is heading to our couriers today.
    After today I'm not sure when we will next be at the Belfast store.

There is also a great deal on the Bronze 2 in Walnut at the moment.
    I could offer the RN602 clearance and Bronze 2 in walnut for £431.99 delivered.

You might also require some speaker cable for connecting them up if you don'y already have some.
    Priced at £1.19 per meter.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-cambridge-audio-symphony-100-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

SNIPPED BY MOD

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Hey guys, I'm looking to treat myself after a sh1t start to the year and was thinking of picking up the Monitor Audio Bronze 2 with this amp. What's your best price please, I see you sold a silver for £275 a few months ago? Hope you're all keeping well. thanks
    Hi Sweetie.

Thanks for the post.

I do have another RN602 in the Black finish in clearance at the Belfast store which I could offer at £275 plus £6.99 shipping.
    I have a colleague there today for a bit that could add this to our pallet that is heading to our couriers today.

You might also require some speaker cable for connecting them up if you don'y already have some.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-cambridge-audio-symphony-100-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Kenny.
    Hi kenny,

That sounds good on the RN602, I'll definitely take it please. I can get the speakers from your website for €149 so would you do a euro price of 480 including say 4 metres of cable? Or should I buy seperately?  I'd also like to go for the 6 yr warranty. many thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

SNIPPED BY MOD

Hi Sweetie.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi kenny,

That sounds good on the RN602, I'll definitely take it please. I can get the speakers from your website for €149 so would you do a euro price of 480 including say 4 metres of cable? Or should I buy seperately?  I'd also like to go for the 6 yr warranty. many thanks
    Hi Sweetie.

I can offer them together at 480 Euro and throw in 4 meters of speaker cable free of charge.

The 6 year on the RN602 would come in at 33 Euro.

Total would then be 513 Euro delivered.

If you are happy to proceed drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for some details.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi kenny,

Quote Snipped by Mod

Hey NTHClare.

Thanks for the input.

We have been trading here in Belfast for 25 odd years and been active here on our boards forum for 11-12 years.
    I myself have worked for Richersounds Belfast for 15 years and been the manger now for close to 10 years.
    While we are the only store for the whole of Ireland England, Scotland and wales have the other 53.

Here at Richersounds Belfast we operate the www.Richersounds.ie website which caters for the whole of Ireland both North and South.

We always do our best to offer the best deals where possible.

Even through this testing time we continued to provide fantastic customer service to all our customers.

If anything on our site catches you eye lets us know and we can see what deal if any we can offer on it.

Kenny - Richersounds Belfast - Store Manager.

Hi kenny,

Quote Snipped by Mod

hey, you can't go wrong with the guys, been buying from them for probably ten years since the philips shop on dame st, always helpful and obliging. Customer service second to none

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

nthclare,

I've snipped your posts on this thread - Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum including the following:

• If you see a bargain from another retailer, feel free to bring it to Bargain Alerts, if you want to comment on service etc. or discuss "where" to get "what" etc, feel free to start a thread in the Home Entertainment forum.

• As a general principle, if you're not asking Richersounds for a quote/information/involved in a deal here, it's usually best to proceed with caution. A more judicious approach to interventions and expressing opinions is needed here than would otherwise prevail in a general discussion area, such as the Home Entertainment Forums.

• If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion. Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

• If you have an opinion on some matter related to the items that Richersounds sells, or you wish to give people the benefit of your advice on some related issue, Please do not post it in this forum. There are other fora on Boards in the Tech section on Home Entertainment or TV related topics, or in the Consumer fora, which are suitable locations for endowing Boardies with the benefit of any advice or opinion you wish to offer. Bearing in mind the purpose of this forum, posts along the lines described here are not appropriate and will be suitably snipped or deleted without warning. This approach is taken to ensure the workability of this particular forum and to ensure that general advice and discursive posts are made in the appropriate forum. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

Please do not post on this thread again - if you have any queries about the Charter feel free to ask them by sending me a PM.

If you have a query for RS or are looking for a quote or a deal, feel free to open a new thread and ask away - queries are always welcome.

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

nthclare,

I've snipped your posts on this thread - Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum including the following:

• If you see a bargain from another retailer, feel free to bring it to Bargain Alerts, if you want to comment on service etc. or discuss "where" to get "what" etc, feel free to start a thread in the Home Entertainment forum.

• As a general principle, if you're not asking Richersounds for a quote/information/involved in a deal here, it's usually best to proceed with caution. A more judicious approach to interventions and expressing opinions is needed here than would otherwise prevail in a general discussion area, such as the Home Entertainment Forums.

• If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion. Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

• If you have an opinion on some matter related to the items that Richersounds sells, or you wish to give people the benefit of your advice on some related issue, Please do not post it in this forum. There are other fora on Boards in the Tech section on Home Entertainment or TV related topics, or in the Consumer fora, which are suitable locations for endowing Boardies with the benefit of any advice or opinion you wish to offer. Bearing in mind the purpose of this forum, posts along the lines described here are not appropriate and will be suitably snipped or deleted without warning. This approach is taken to ensure the workability of this particular forum and to ensure that general advice and discursive posts are made in the appropriate forum. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

[*]

Please do not post on this thread again - if you have any queries about the Charter feel free to ask them by sending me a PM.

If you have a query for RS or are looking for a quote or a deal, feel free to open a new thread and ask away - queries are always welcome.

Ritz.
    [*]
    Thanks Ritz

hi, just checking you got my pm Kenny

• Advertisement

hi, just checking you got my pm Kenny
    Hi sweetie,

We did receive your PM but I haven;t had a chance to get back to it today. We will be in touch first thing in the morning!

Apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

David

just a reminder on this, was hoping to get this by the weekend, thanks

just a reminder on this, was hoping to get this by the weekend, thanks
    Hey Sweeite.

Apologies it seems somehow we missed your post.

I have you penciled into my diary and will call you first thing in the morning and get this order dispatched for you rapid.

Kenny.

Hey Sweetie.

I have checked this morning and I can't see your PM?

If you can resend it to Davids account I can pick it up there and call you straight away.

Kenny.

Hi Sweetie.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi kenny,

Hi Sweetie.

I can offer them together at 480 Euro and throw in 4 meters of speaker cable free of charge.

If you are happy to proceed drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for some details.

Kenny.
    hi Kenny, Speakers and receiver arrived yesterday and today safe and sound, thanks.
    Unfortunately, no supercare doc or cable though, sorry!

Hi Sweetie.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi kenny,

Hi Sweetie.

Kenny.
    hi Kenny, Speakers and receiver arrived yesterday and today safe and sound, thanks.
    Unfortunately, no supercare doc or cable though, sorry!
    Hi Sweetie,

Sorry about this, I don't know how the cable has managed to be misplaced!

I will have another 4 meters posted to you asap!

Kind regards

David

Hey, thanks for sorting this out and I'm enjoying this system immensely now with my vinyl collection. I see the bronze sub is on sale,
    seeing as it's active I'm ok to connect it to the RN602 should I purchase?

Hey, thanks for sorting this out and I'm enjoying this system immensely now with my vinyl collection. I see the bronze sub is on sale,
    seeing as it's active I'm ok to connect it to the RN602 should I purchase?
    Hi sweetie,

The Yamaha RN602 has a sub pre out so you can connect the Bronze W10 up to it no problem!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.