Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavins in Athlone

Options
  • 11-05-2020 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Anybody here familiar with Heavins Topline & Euronics in Athone.

I need to get some painting other jobs done. All the online hardware shops seem to be backed up on orders already. And I imagine their real world counterparts will be insanely busy when they reopen.

I found the Heavins website today and there is no Covid 19 noticed like on other sites and I thought maybe since they are a big name they are able to dispatch quickly as they are not busy. However there is no answer when I call or even voice mail so maybe this means they are shut completely.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Give them a shout through Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭WastedYouth

I don’t do the Facebook but thank you for the suggestion anyway.

It is sorted now - they emailed me at the same time I was starting this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Don't Bother , I was out that way yesterday and the place is all locked up with Shutters down , They have posters up with a Landline Number to call/pay for goods but when I called it just rang out , Ganlys on the other hand are operating a phone/pay/pick up service that I used last Friday without a hitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Don't Bother , I was out that way yesterday and the place is all locked up with Shutters down , They have posters up with a Landline Number to call/pay for goods but when I called it just rang out , Ganlys on the other hand are operating a phone/pay/pick up service that I used last Friday without a hitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Got paint and softener salt in Heavins on Friday, call, order, pay by card on the phone and collect at the door.

Very efficient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭roroliam

We had no problems ordering and collecting paint, got a call from Paul to say that a varnish we were looking for had now arrived in. So pleased.

Advertisement