Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Fibre - service/modem

• 12-05-2020 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is on the Voadafone Fibre packages?

I'm looking at the 1000mbps package - 12 months contract, for 20 Euros per month for 6 months, 80 Euros for the remaining 6 months and €90.00 thereafter. €600 for the year.

Seems like a good deal for the year, but not sure what their service is like and do they have a good modem they provide? I'm currently with Digiweb 300mb package (€65 per month) and the service is good. The Fritzbox modem is good as well for the house, so I'm a bit nervous about using Vodafone's gigabox modem as I've heard mixed reports about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 John_McMahon

Hi,
    Just switched myself and while the speed is good with Vodafone through ethernet or within a close enough distance to the router. My house is about 1600sqft and the kids upstairs struggle to get a good enough signal to play xbox or playstation. I switched out the router for a tp link deco mesh system which works great for coverage but now I am having problems with the TV service not working so may have to switch back to the Vodafone router if I can't resolve this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

That price is for TV too, broadband only is a lot cheaper

Advertisement