If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV receiver

Options
  • 12-05-2020 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Have had my eyes on the Sony str-dn1080 for a while, and noticed the price had dropped. So I think I'm ready to buy it after looking at it over the past year. I'd also need stands for the q7000i in black if you have them? And at some stage I'd love to get an atmos upward firing speaker, i have a pair of 2050i I got a few years back from ye so they would sit on that.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

calnand wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Have had my eyes on the Sony str-dn1080 for a while, and noticed the price had dropped. So I think I'm ready to buy it after looking at it over the past year. I'd also need stands for the q7000i in black if you have them? And at some stage I'd love to get an atmos upward firing speaker, i have a pair of 2050i I got a few years back from ye so they would sit on that.

Thanks.
    Hey Calnand.

Thanks for the post.

The 1080 is a cracking receiver.

We do currently have some of the Q7000i stands in the Black finish located in our Belfast store. Delivery of the stands could take a little longer as we are only at the Belfast store every few weeks.

The Stands are priced at £135 per pair. I could offer them along with the Sony 1080 for £110.
    Total for the 1080 and Q7000i stands would be £539 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

Hi guys,

Thanks.
    Hey Calnand.

Thanks for the post.

We do currently have some of the Q7000i stands in the Black finish located in our Belfast store. Delivery of the stands could take a little longer as we are only at the Belfast store every few weeks.

The Stands are priced at £135 per pair. I could offer them along with the Sony 1080 for £110.

Kenny.
    Ah looks like I missed it at £409, but I'll still go through with the order. I don't mind the wait, those speakers are at home and I won't be able to get them till June. Will I PM my details?

Hi guys,

Thanks.
    Hey Calnand.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Ah looks like I missed it at £409, but I'll still go through with the order. I don't mind the wait, those speakers are at home and I won't be able to get them till June. Will I PM my details?
    Hi Calnand,

If you PM the details across we will contact you to process asap.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

Hi Calnand,

Kind regards

David

Arrived on Friday, has made a huge difference to the TV experience, especially since won't be going to the cinema anytime.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Calnand,

Kind regards

David

Arrived on Friday, has made a huge difference to the TV experience, especially since won't be going to the cinema anytime.

Thanks for the help.
    Hey Calnand.

Excellent News :D

Who needs the Cinema anyway.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.