Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wildlife is suffering – from those unwilling to compromise

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

James Barrington, I’m assuming it’s Dr Barrington, will be forever waiting for an answer to his rhetorical question.

Animal rights fundamentalists are the same as any other fundamentalist; an irrational screaming banshee best ignored in the best case scenario and a dangerous highly motivated terrorist in the worst case scenario. And what they all have in common is that they’re so blinded by their righteousness that they’ve completely lost their grasp on reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭laoismanj

Absouloutly. The death of the cottontail rabbit, the loss of habitats for the poor farmers, buzzards, magpies are all pests but they dont ate the farmers "grash" so they are safe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

James Barrington, I’m assuming it’s Dr Barrington, will be forever waiting for an answer to his rhetorical question.

Animal rights fundamentalists are the same as any other fundamentalist; an irrational screaming banshee best ignored in the best case scenario and a dangerous highly motivated terrorist in the worst case scenario. And what they all have in common is that they’re so blinded by their righteousness that they’ve completely lost their grasp on reality.

Theyre deadly at the oul threats to the families and hoping that the house burns down with the kids inside so ill know what it's like ti lose a chikd as a fox or a rabbit feels.
    I actually had my instagram page shut down by instagram because of them reporting it
    Feckin clowns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,763 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

laoismanj wrote: »
    Absouloutly. The death of the cottontail rabbit, the loss of habitats for the poor farmers, buzzards, magpies are all pests but they dont ate the farmers "grash" so they are safe

Buzzards actually control alot of vermin like crows, pigeons and rats - most farmers these days understand that. Indeed I saw several today nailing rats as a field of winter wheat was being cut near Dublin Airport. Magpies are a different story which is why they can be legally shot and trapped.

Advertisement