Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Can We View Properties For Sale Again

Options
  • 12-05-2020 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere.

When are estate agents going to start doing physical viewings of properties for sale again?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

JTMan wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere.

When are estate agents going to start doing physical viewings of properties for sale again?

Thanks.

If vacant I would say straight away

If not then up to home owners

They seem to be doing zoom calls for most properties at the moment if people living in them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭fliball123

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    If vacant I would say straight away

If not then up to home owners

They seem to be doing zoom calls for most properties at the moment if people living in them

I think EAs are on the docket for the end of June to open up again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

I have done a few zoom viewings over the last few weeks. They are actually fine and sufficient for a "first pass".

Would be great if they did these all the time before driving out to the house to discover that selective photography has hidden some deal breaking element.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Thanks.

Good to hear that Zoom meetings are occuring.

Has any estate agents give any of you guys an indication of when physical viewings will occur? End of June as suggested above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

So the viewings again will be in stage 3?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

fliball123 wrote: »
    I think EAs are on the docket for the end of June to open up again

Done a zoom one last week

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

I spoke to an EA today in Sherry Fitz who said June 8th. Easier for vacant properties for obvious reasons.

Advertisement