Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to bring to a viewing?

Options
  • 12-05-2020 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for some advice on what to bring along with me to a viewing. My girlfriend and I are planning on moving into a rented apartment together. She lives at home currently and has never rented before so has no rental history and I shared a place whilst in college for a few years so can provide references. We have payslips and bank statements ready to go along with deposit first months rent etc.

Just wondering out of all of this should we bring to the viewing? Or is there anything else I’m missing? I was 18 renting my first place and was through college so I didn’t really have to so much to secure it apart from paying the deposit. I know landlords want to gauge potential tenants as much as possible beforehand. We are aged 22 and 25.

Advertisement