Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 person rule

Options
  • 12-05-2020 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi

I'm sure this is probably a ridiculous question, but I'm curious, when the 4 person rule comes in on the 18th, does this apply to children or adults only?

My poor kids miss their nana so much 😢

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

SnrInfant wrote: »
    Hi

I'm sure this is probably a ridiculous question, but I'm curious, when the 4 person rule comes in on the 18th, does this apply to children or adults only?

My poor kids miss their nana so much 😢

It's anybody - 4 people not living in the same household can meet up outside whilst observing social distancing and the travel element.

I think the non-essential travel radius increases to 20km so if you and the Grandparents can get to a public park or the like within the 20 km radius for you both then you are good

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭cheekypup

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    It's anybody - 4 people not living in the same household can meet up outside whilst observing social distancing and the travel element.

I think the non-essential travel radius increases to 20km so if you and the Grandparents can get to a public park or the like within the 20 km radius for you both then you are good

I think the 20km restriction is the next phase June 8th

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Try the Restrictions Megathread in the dedicated forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement