Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cramming a small greenhouse.

Options
  • 12-05-2020 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi

I've a small 2 tier plastic greenhouse. I've squashed in few plants. So much so that the plants on bottom tier at the back won't get direct sunlight. Is this a bad idea?

Should I space out plants so they all get proper sun rays through the plastic

Thanks
    Alan

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Yes, you should. It'd be like the tube or the dart at peak hours (pre-covid): would you have felt comfortable?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭allycavs

New Home wrote: »
    Yes, you should. It'd be like the tube or the dart at peak hours (pre-covid): would you have felt comfortable?

Ok good point. It's a small 2 tier green house. 3 on top. 4 on bottom.. all roughly size of hanging baskets. I'll take out 2 from the bottom

allycavs wrote: »
    Hi

I've a small 2 tier plastic greenhouse. I've squashed in few plants. So much so that the plants on bottom tier at the back won't get direct sunlight. Is this a bad idea?

Should I space out plants so they all get proper sun rays through the plastic

Thanks
    Alan

Could you install grow lights on the bottom?

Advertisement