Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Turtwig wrote: »
    B:104, 91, 86, 81, 78, 73

Between johngreen, you and me I'm confident one has to come good :)

Yep. I'm ignoring my 'Most Likely' of 176 - 446 and only focusing on 631 tomorrow evening. Already quit my job in preparation of untold riches... :pac:

qs3rixh.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Found a twitter user last night selling for 641 and I made enough money to finally pay off my entire house loan!

Just to add, be weary of some twitter users if you're selling there. Before I found the island offering 641, I was sent a dodo code for 530. The user waited for people to drop their tips and then would disconnect them before they could sell their turnips. Luckily I was warned before I landed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

There definitely has to be a windfall between the 3 of ye with such similar patterns this week. It’s just a matter of holding out for the best one!

DeWitt wrote: »
    Found a twitter user last night selling for 641 and I made enough money to finally pay off my entire house loan!

Just to add, be weary of some twitter users if you're selling there. Before I found the island offering 641, I was sent a dodo code for 530. The user waited for people to drop their tips and then would disconnect them before they could sell their turnips. Luckily I was warned before I landed.

That’s nasty behavior. Another reason why I don’t like dealing with strangers, although it’s beyond me why someone would do something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

DeWitt wrote: »

Always good to be wary of people who are looking for tips in exchange, and never drop anything until you've sold your turnips. There's always a few rotten people who have to ruin it for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

511 bells on mine this morning. I’ll open gates there now if anyone wants to pop over

Edit: open now, code is LD9VS

Down to 79 here this morning. Ac-turnip still reckons I could hit the 618, turnip prophet predicting a 57% chance for decreasing all week... hopefully not!

AMGer wrote: »
    511 bells on mine this morning. I’ll open gates there now if anyone wants to pop over

Tempting...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Tempting...

No!
    No!
    You must hold. :D

No!
    No!

Anything 500+ is good enough for me!

• Advertisement

Ooh! I think I might bottle it & go for this...

No!
    No!

Oh I'm going to hold out. :)

I do hope I'm wrong, but, I'm guessing the most probable outcome is that none of us on here will get 600+. Maybe I get a 300+ or something else that's still significantly less than the 511 above. I don't need the bells at all so I can afford to get burnt so to speak (well, not really burnt as I'll still make a profit maybe just not as big). It's fun. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeaaaah, I’m going to take 511 :P

Turning 350k into the gut ends of 1.7m is more than enough for me, lol

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Oh I'm going to hold out. :)

I do hope I'm wrong, but, I'm guessing the most probable outcome is that none of us on here will get 600+. Maybe I get a 300+ or something else that's still significantly less than the 511 above. I don't need the bells at all so I can afford to get burnt so to speak (well, not really burnt as I'll still make a profit maybe just not as big). It's fun. :)

I'm selling mine but you can bet if either of you two get a good price I'll be on turnip exchange looking for more turnips!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Would you mind if I head over? Not looking good for my own prices this week

Bells21 wrote: »
    Would you mind if I head over? Not looking good for my own prices this week

Yeah, no problem

I'm selling mine but you can bet if either of you two get a good price I'll be on turnip exchange looking for more turnips!! ;)

511 is a great price so anyone not swimming in bells should really cash out at that price. Pretty sure I've said before that I'm normally happy to cash out at 400+ so going against my own advice this time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Mind if I come over? Do you need anything?

Just got kicked out there!

Mind if I come over? Do you need anything?

Come over, Don’t need anything

• Advertisement

Yeah, no problem

Thanks. Do you need anything?

I think there’s too many of us trying to come over at once.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lol yeah, I can’t get in either.

Just got kicked out there!

Just got communication error here, sorry

New code is M6FHV

I think there’s too many of us trying to come over at once.

I haven't tried yet. Will wait a bit so.

Getting interference

Four here at the moment. I might leave it to four at a time. I’ll post on here when some one leaves

Four here at the moment. I might leave it to four at a time. I’ll post on here when some one leaves

Probably the best idea. We should have a queue system maybe?

Bagsy next!

I just saw this message as I was flying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I'll pop in whenever I get the okay to do so!

Advertisement