Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

91 as well.

Ill open the gates and the Dodo code is jsx01.

She is wandering the beach to the right of the airport, in front of Nooks shop.

I’ll plug the switch in and leave things open for a bit, but chances are I won’t physically be at it, so if I don’t, you know, respond or move or stuff, it’s not being rude :P

Spent 1million on turnips myself. Hoping for “the big payday” with this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Gates are open now, she’s roaming around on the beach to the right.

I’ll leave it open for the next 30 mins or so if anyone else wants to call. Feel free to make multiple runs.

Thanks a mill for that. 3 trips = 1,200 turnips @ 1.092m bells. Let’s see how we get on this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Lord TSC wrote: »
    91 as well.

I’ll plug the switch in and leave things open for a bit, but chances are I won’t physically be at it, so if I don’t, you know, respond or move or stuff, it’s not being rude :P

I'll pop across if that's OK? She's selling at 109 on my island this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Thanks a mill for that. 3 trips = 1,200 turnips @ 1.092m bells. Let’s see how we get on this week!

No prob at all, sorry went afk for a bit and missed the chats :)

Damn that’s gonna be a serious haul if you hit > 500 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I cant find daisy at all, kks might have booted her off temporarily. I'll make a couple trips over TSC if you're sill open
    Eta: flying over now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Lord TSC wrote: »
    91 as well.

I left you a Viking Helmet but just need to come back and collect my tools so I don't clutter your island up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Thanks so much tsc!
    2 inventory loads full now!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bells21 wrote: »
    I left you a Viking Helmet but just need to come back and collect my tools so I don't clutter your island up.

Love it :D

I'm working but as I said, I'll leave the Switch on and running, so people can do as many trips as needed. Shouldn't have any issue leaving it on till 12 (and, again, I do apologize if people are talking and I'm not responding, but I'm not keeping a constant watch on the screen :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

My island is still kind of a wasteland but she is selling at 90 bells if anyone still wants to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

kingtut wrote: »
    My island is still kind of a wasteland but she is selling at 90 bells if anyone still wants to buy?

Oh I'd love to! Anything I can bring as a thanks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Spent my most on turnips so far - around 550k at 94 each. Here's hoping there's a good price this week.

Can open up my island if anyone needs but given the better prices on offer I assume there won't be many takers.

Star Lord wrote: »
    Oh I'd love to! Anything I can bring as a thanks?

No worries at all. My first time inviting people so I have trapped Daisy Mae just outside the airport (I'll let people explore the island once it is decent lol)

No need to bring anything :)

Dodo code is 33PR0

Also I'm wandering around making even more money to buy turnips so apologies if you don't see me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

No worries at all. My first time inviting people so I have trapped Daisy Mae just outside the airport (I'll let people explore the island once it is decent lol)

Dodo code is 33PR0

I can't even find Daisy on my island this morning so apologies in advance, I'm about to plague you for the next 30 minutes!!

Thanks for visiting Ciara! Sorry was in the middle of typing and then you left lol :)

I guess having Daisy trapped at the airport makes the turnip buying process easier!

I'll stay open until 12 for anyone else that wants to visit.

Thanks for visiting Ciara! Sorry was in the middle of typing and then you left lol :)

I guess having Daisy trapped at the airport makes the turnip buying process easier!

I'll stay open until 12 for anyone else that wants to visit.

So much easier. It's a dream. 10/10 turnip buying experience!!

And don't worry, I'm on the way back

So much easier. It's a dream. 10/10 turnip buying experience!!

And don't worry, I'm on the way back

Didn't realise I couldn't break the fence while you were here. Either way I'm trying to get a few extra coins to get maximum bells (and turnips in exchange) before 12. Hope you get to your target!

Didn't realise I couldn't break the fence while you were here. Either way I'm trying to get a few extra coins to get maximum bells (and turnips in exchange) before 12. Hope you get to your target!

Think it's only while I'm inside the airport or another building but I'm not sure. You could always dig holes where the fence is too to keep Daisy there but allow yourself to go over and back!

Think it's only while I'm inside the airport or another building but I'm not sure. You could always dig holes where the fence is too to keep Daisy there but allow yourself to go over and back!

Oh it is no issue really. Was just wave and say hi lol

JohnGreenFan thanks to you I have got nook miles for reaching my 1st visitor and 5th visitor lol. Feel free to make it my 10th too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Spent 500k this morning, she was selling for 95. Hopeful for another big sale price this week to make me a bellionaire again.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Bought 8,000 turnips @ 100 bells each.

Considering last week was the island's highest turnip price yet I'll expect I'll have to travel this week. :)

JohnGreenFan thanks to you I have got nook miles for reaching my 1st visitor and 5th visitor lol. Feel free to make it my 10th too :D

Can you move the fence back 1 step so I can drop stuff for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Dodo code is 33PR0

Sorry on my way got delayed

Star Lord wrote: »
    Sorry on my way got delayed

Cutting it fine there Damo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Spent about 600k this morning. Did lots of crafting of high value items for resale.

2 turnip rooms in my house...

Looking for a good haul this week...

Daisy has departed :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

B: 92, 78.

A max of 184 I’m being told. Eh no thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Max of about 200 for me this week...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

62% chance of a large spike... possible max of 564.... Didn't happen last time for me though.....

Advertisement