Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭Nollog

I'm going to max out at 133 either tomorrow am or pm here, according to the turnip prophets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks again, I left a few DIYs next to Nooks for you :) Sorry, I had nothing animal print.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

cee_jay wrote: »
    Thanks again, I left a few DIYs next to Nooks for you :) Sorry, I had nothing animal print.

Legend! I've been trying to collect the ironwood set! One step closer to the cupboard! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Stuck in work til 10 :( hopefully get a decent price tomorrow evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Thanks SO much @Kash - very generous of you to open up and allow me make my multiple trips :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

@Kash - are you still open for business or does later on suit better? :)

Still here for a little while, but facing insurrection from the troops so will be closing soon. One of us can open up later if people still need.

And thank you Holly, way too generous :)

Kash wrote: »
    Still here for a little while, but facing insurrection from the troops so will be closing soon. One of us can open up later if people still need.

And thank you Holly, way too generous :)

Ok let me know if you can open up again later. Still have a few runs to make. Thanks. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ok let me know if you can open up again later. Still have a few runs to make. Thanks. :)

Probably around 7:30/8ish if that suits.

Probably around 7:30/8ish if that suits.

Yep perfect thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Y'all happy with Kash's price then? I presume since he did so great, I don't need to open up but can if anything happens with Kash's availability :)

Open again there now for anyone that needs it. I'll be fishing, feel free to wander and buy what you like.

Open again there now for anyone that needs it. I'll be fishing, feel free to wander and buy what you like.

Brilliant thanks a mil.

Thanks again Kash, really appreciate your patience! :)

/Edit: Sent you a few more items in the mail.

Turnips selling for 38 bells this morning. No words.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

120 here.

@Andrew, I wonder if your truly rubbish price this week means you're in for a bumper price next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

120 here.

@Andrew, I wonder if your truly rubbish price this week means you're in for a bumper price next week?

Two in a row! Third time's the charm.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a "blue shell" like balancing mechanism. The more bad outcomes a person gets the more likely they are to get a great one and vice versa.

Of course, this mechanism may not be present at all. Andrew may just fall victim to the gamblers fallacy: "ok, it's been on red for last 25 turns black should be more likely for 26. " Doubt Nintendo would be as cruel as reality though.

Turtwig wrote: »
    Two in a row! Third time's the charm.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a "blue shell" like balancing mechanism. The more bad outcomes a person gets the more likely they are to get a great one and vice versa.

Of course, this mechanism may not be present at all. Andrew may just fall victim to the gamblers fallacy: "ok, it's been on red for last 25 turns black should be more likely for 26. " Doubt Nintendo would be as cruel as reality though.

Cousin Redd has taught me to expect cruelty in this game. Always play it safe. :)

Having said that... I'm very close to my goal so was thinking of maybe 8/9 full inventories this Sunday instead of the usual 7 and it might get me over the line. The most inventories I've bought on a single Sunday was 15, never again. 15 flights to an island almost killed me (and the host!). :D

I'm not sure I would have the patience to travel back and forth multiple times! I hum and haw over having to do it twice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i think 2 was enough for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Same here 2 enough for me. Kind of feel bad if I've two to bring elsewhere. :o

Ninja edit. ;)

If you're online this evening fire me over a PM if you like, I still have your shrubs to give you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Any good prices this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

For anyone that's not panic sold, we have 542 bells in FunkyTown!

All we ask is that you give our flowers in the flower beds a water please! (but no worries if you're pressed for time!)

56NCY

Snotser selling turnips for 104 bells this morning. Not great, but maybe a good sign for later in the week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

106 for me. Two turnip rooms filled. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

103 for me today.

1.4m investment. Think this is the last big one I need, as in it will let me finish off my mortage and any relocation costs of buildings. It's pure waste cash then. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

96 for me, gates are open if anyone wants that price, not the best price, but seems to be lowest so far.

I have 91 will open shortly

• Advertisement

Gates open. She's on the rhs beach

Advertisement