Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countax Mower - Blade engage switch

Options
  • 13-05-2020 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi

Iv a Countax D1850. It is a Diesel, with a 3 blade cutting deck. . . . about 36" or something.

Anyway, the belt came off within the deck (connecting i think 8 small wheels, one being a tension-er). I think I might have hit a lump that made it come off.

Anyway, i put it back on, and all worked fine at first. Then the "cutting blade enable" switch just de-clicked to the off position by itself, turning off the blades. I clicked the switch back on, turning the blades back on again, but after a while same thing happened.
    For the finished it kept happening every minute or less.

Grass not too long, and dry - no great pressure.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Also, anyone got a pic of how the deck belt should go on, in case i put it on wrong?

Advertisement