Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dip tubes at AJ edge?

Options
  • 14-05-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. I'm hoping the home brewers here can help. Is anyone familiar with AJ Edge in Wicklow? I was wondering if the 6kg food grade CO2 tanks were dip tube tanks. I can't seem to find a website for them.

I'm only using it for the sodastream and expect it to last a long time. If anyone can recommend fittings to recharge the sodastream tank, that would be great. I don't think i'll go down the route of directly connecting the large tank to the ss.

Stay Free

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

They are reused fire extinguishers if that answers your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

mad turnip wrote: »
    They are reused fire extinguishers if that answers your question.

Not quite, but thanks for reply. Some have dip-tubes and some don't. I dropped by today and got a dip-tube one. And it came in a red fire extinguisher cylinder :D

Stay Free

Advertisement