If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Frame options

Options
  • 14-05-2020 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Got a Samsung Frame (UE43LS003) in 2018 from your guys on here and I am looking to purchase another Frame for the house.

I see you have started to stock the 2020 range recently, but noticed that you dont have the 50" - is there a plan to get them in?

Alternatively, the 55" is an option for me - are there any deals available for boards members? Might be interested in an additional bezel, considering I might be pulling the trigger on one of the Studio Stands (VG-STSM11B).

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

Got a Samsung Frame (UE43LS003) in 2018 from your guys on here and I am looking to purchase another Frame for the house.

I see you have started to stock the 2020 range recently, but noticed that you dont have the 50" - is there a plan to get them in?

Alternatively, the 55" is an option for me - are there any deals available for boards members? Might be interested in an additional bezel, considering I might be pulling the trigger on one of the Studio Stands (VG-STSM11B).

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

We have the new 43, 55, 65 and 75" Frame TVs in however I have no incoming dates for a 50"!

There is currently a promotion running with the Samsung QE55LS03T whereby you can claim £250 cash back direct from Samsung!

The 55" is currently £1599 and I have limited stock of them available in the warehouse!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

We have the new 43, 55, 65 and 75" Frame TVs in however I have no incoming dates for a 50"!

There is currently a promotion running with the Samsung QE55LS03T whereby you can claim £250 cash back direct from Samsung!

The 55" is currently £1599 and I have limited stock of them available in the warehouse!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks for the information - I had seen that Samsung were offering the cashback offer, was one of the reasons I am looking at the 2020 range rather than last years models!

I am also considering the VG-SCFM55DW Dark Wood bezel, can you tell me if this is compatible with the new models and if there are any discounts if purchased alongside the QE55LS03T?

Thanks again,
    Gary

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks for the information - I had seen that Samsung were offering the cashback offer, was one of the reasons I am looking at the 2020 range rather than last years models!

I am also considering the VG-SCFM55DW Dark Wood bezel, can you tell me if this is compatible with the new models and if there are any discounts if purchased alongside the QE55LS03T?

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

No problem! I would need to check with Samsung to see if there are any bevel changes that would make the old frames incompatible. Leave it with me and I'll have a look into that!

Kind regards

David

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

No problem! I would need to check with Samsung to see if there are any bevel changes that would make the old frames incompatible. Leave it with me and I'll have a look into that!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thank you for checking this - while we are waiting for a response from Samsung on the bezel compatibility, are there any boardsie deals for the 2020 55" Frame and a bezel, similar to the one I got back in 2018 on here?

Thanks again,
    Gary

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thank you for checking this - while we are waiting for a response from Samsung on the bezel compatibility, are there any boardsie deals for the 2020 55" Frame and a bezel, similar to the one I got back in 2018 on here?

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Unfortunately not, the only promotion we have on these TVs at the moment is a cash back promo which is claimed directly through Samsung. The cashback amounts are £250/270 euro!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Unfortunately not, the only promotion we have on these TVs at the moment is a cash back promo which is claimed directly through Samsung. The cashback amounts are £250/270 euro!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for getting back to me David.

Happy to go ahead with the purchase, but see that the store is showing little to no availability for the 55" Frame - can you confirm if this is the case?

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David

Happy to go ahead with the purchase, but see that the store is showing little to no availability for the 55" Frame - can you confirm if this is the case?
    Hi Gary.

I have stock check the 55LS03T this morning and they are currently out of stock.

There are a few arriving back into stock over the course of this week so we might be able to secure on of these for you.

If you want to go ahead and order one up it would you first in our queue for stock.

Let me know what you think.

Kenny.

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David

Hi Gary.

I have stock check the 55LS03T this morning and they are currently out of stock.

There are a few arriving back into stock over the course of this week so we might be able to secure on of these for you.

If you want to go ahead and order one up it would you first in our queue for stock.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Yes that would be great - please put me down for one and let me know when it is back in stock.

Cheers,
    Gary

Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi evil Sausage,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Kind regards

David

Hi Gary.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Yes that would be great - please put me down for one and let me know when it is back in stock.

Cheers,
    Gary
    Hey Gary.

No problem at all.

If you want to drop us a PM with your full address and a contact number I will get the order sorted for you.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.